AC Valhalla Update 1.052 Patch Notes is out with some changes and fixes. In this article, you can explore the complete patch notes of the AC Valhalla game that will help you to explore the entire changes made with this game.
You can also read: Valorant Patch Notes 4.10: New Features
AC Valhalla Update 1.052 Patch Notes
Here is the complete patch notes of the AC Valhalla game that will help you to explore more about the AC Valhalla game:
- Various pieces of the All-Father set missing after purchase from Kara.
- Mount skin changes made in Svartalfheim not persisting after save-load action.
Main Quests, World Events, And Side Activities
- Unable to progress in Finding Fritjof as Tyra won’t get in the boat with AC Valhalla Update 1.052 Patch Notes.
- Unable to progress in The Scholar and the Sunstone as Einar has stopped moving.
- Tyra is missing from the next location in Finding Fritjof if players enter Fornama before speaking to her.
- Players can pass the bridge sequence in The Reckoning by using Explosive Retreat.
- No world limit barrier is present when exploring the cave ahead of the dwarves in the quest Gift to the God.
- Enemies will attack players during the World Event A Beast’s Burden.
- Cannot progress in Pride of the Aesir as the cutscene does not start after opening Baldr’s cell.
- With AC Valhalla Update 1.052 Patch Notes, Tyra gets stuck and does not move after killing the Muspel patrol during quest objective Follow Tyra .
- Unable to progress in Finding Fritjof as Tyra won’t move after leaving the foundry.
You can also read: Pokemon Go The Master League Tier List June 2022
- The players are able to block the Giant Ravens’ heavy attacks using their shield with AC Valhalla Update 1.052 Patch Notes.
- Teleport Assassination does not work once Sinmara’s Champions are knocked down.
- Sinmara glitches if player defeats her summoned NPCs with fists.
- Using the Thorn of Slumber ability on one of her spawned Muspels momentarily prevents Sinmara from draining them.
Graphics, Animation, And Audio
- There are several crashes and freezes during cutscenes.
- Numerous flickering issues.
- Instances of misplaced or floating objects or textures.
- Weapon sheathing animation is not triggered when calling the longship while in combat.
- Numerous graphics, texture, animation, or lighting issues.
- The players remain stuck in a free-fall animation and get desynchronized after performing a Dive of the Valkyries from extreme height. Don’t try this at home.
- There are various issues where Havi remains stuck in a free-fall animation and/or gets desynchronized.
- Eivor missing one eye upon completing the Dawn of Ragnarök expansion and returning to England. Vision was too real, had to give them back their eye.
- Disguise being removed when calling the longship.
You can also read: COD Vanguard Update 1.18 Pre-Load
Mastery Challenge Pack 2
- Custom Stealth Settings are overwritten after leaving a trial.
- Instances of issues with the pause menu in certain trials.
- Mastery Challenge assets are present in the Open World after exiting any trial.
- NPCs fall under the map in the Trial of the Wolf at Saint Guthlac’s Point.
- Cannot assassinate one of the NPCs in the Saint Guthlac’s Raven trial.
It was the complete guide on AC Valhalla Update 1.052 Patch Notes. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding the update of the AC Valhalla game. If you have any queries regarding the update of the AC Valhalla game then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding AC Valhalla Update 1.052 Patch Notes.