Animal Crossing 1.7.0 Update Patch Notes are now out and the update is now available to download for all users. We have all the details about this update such as the Animal Crossing 1.7.0 Update Patch Notes, download size, full list of the changes, and some minor changes, so keep scrolling to know more about the update.
Table of Contents
Animal Crossing 1.7.0 Update Patch Notes Out Today (Jan 28)
The first major update for Animal Crossing has been released in 2021. The Animal Crossing Update 1.7.0 can now be downloaded on your Nintendo DS or Wii U device. With the latest update, Animal Crossing has been updated to version 1.7.0, and this update comes with a new holiday event which is known as Festivale hosted by Pave. The Animal Crossing New Horizons update 1.7.0 comes with some new reactions, and more some new seasonal holiday items which will be coming soon in the game.
As of now, there is no official information regarding the download size of the Animal Crossing Update 1.
7.0, however, as soon as we know about it, we will update it here, so keep visiting.
So now let us head over to the Animal Crossing Update 1.7.0 Patch Notes and changes.
Animal Crossing 1.7.0 Update Patch Notes and Changes (Jan 28)
The Animal Crossing New Horizons comes with a lot of changes, and here is the official AAnimal Crossing 1.7.0 Update Patch Notes and a full list of changes, have a look:
- The Seasonal event “Carnival” has been added to the game.
- The following elements added:
- The seasonal Raccoon shopping items has been added with the update 1.7.0.
So these were all the general changes that have been done to the game.
- A bug in which the Mermaid Nasaku recipe could not be obtained from the Lakosuke has been fixed.
- Developers have done some adjustments and also have fixed some bugs and issues which were present in the game since the last patch came out.
So these were all the bugs that have been fixed in the Animal Crossing Update 1.7.0.
New Content Added: Animal Crossing 1.7.0 Update Patch Notes
- The Festivale which will begin on the 15th of Feb, Pave the Dance Arrives. In this event, you will have to collect various colored feathers and give them to Pave, and enjoy a passionate dance as the reward.
- A lot of different Carnival themed items has been added and are now available to purchase at the Nook’s Cranny from 1st of Feb.
- 4 New poses have been added and are available to purchase at Nook’s Cranny from the 1st of Feb.
- A lot of different items has been added to Setsubun (bean-Tossing Kit will be available till 4th of Feb via Nook Shopping, and the Ogre Costume will be available via the Able Sisters from 1st of Feb) and the Valentine’s Day(available to purchase from Nook’s Shopping from 1st of Feb).
- Some items related to several holidays have been added including the Lunar New Year.online pharmacy buy female cialis with best prices today in the USA
- Maracas item has been added in the Animal Crossing New Horizons Update 1.7.0 and it will be available as a bonus for updating the game to version 1.7.0.
So these are all the items and the additional content which will be added to the game after you update the game. And this was all about the Animal Crossing Update 1.7.0 Patch notes.
Hopefully, you will like our approach on Animal Crossing 1.7.0 Update Patch Notes Today (Jan 28).