We have the Animal Crossing Update Notes for the latest version 1.4.2 of the game. This latest version of Animal Crossing is released on August 20, 2020. After the release of this latest update, all the players in this game are excited to know the changes made in the game through this update.
Here, you will get the complete Animal Crossing Update Notes for this latest version 1.4.2 in this article. It will help you in knowing the changes made in the game through this latest update. Let’s explore them.
Animal Crossing Update Notes
Animal Crossing is one of the popular games among gamers in the current time. the developer team is working continuously to enhance the gaming experience of all players of this game. So, they release regular updates. They have released the latest update version 1.4.2 on August 20, 2020. After that, all the players in this game are excited to know the changes made in the game through this latest update.
Here is the complete Animal Crossing Update Notes. You will notice them after updating your game on your Nintendo Switch.
A lot of general changes are made in the game. We have covered all of them in this Animal Crossing Update Notes. The developer team of this game has fixed all the issues from previous versions. Due to this, you will no longer notice these issues in your game.
1. Issues fixed from Version 1.4.1
- The ‘sumo ring’ was not displaying properly in the game. Now, this issue is fixed in the game. This issue was in the game since the last update.
2. Issues fixed from Version 1.4.0
- The game was shut down under certain conditions during dreaming. Now, this issue from version 1.4.0 is fixed. You will no longer experience this problem in the game during dreaming.
- Shining soil was improperly appearing behind the buildings and other places in the game. This issue is also fixed in the game now. You will no longer face this problem from version 1.4.0.
- Specific message cards that were sent from animal residents that are close friends with the player were not arriving in the mailbox of the player as intended. This issue from version 1.4.0 is also fixed in the game. Your message cards will now arrive as intended.
3. Issues fixed from Version 1.3.0
- The MTU is changed in the game when playing with others from 1364 to 1240. It is done in order to investigate an issue where players were not able to play with others in certain network environments. Now, there is no such problem in the game.
This was the complete Animal Crossing Update Notes of version 1.4.2. So, update your game to notice these changes. If you do not know how to update Animal Crossing, then follow the given instructions.
How to update Animal Crossing?
This game will be updated automatically on your Nintendo Switch. You will have to choose Animal Crossing: New Horizons and then click on the + button on the controller of your Switch. Now, you will have to just select the Software Update option. After that, you will have to choose the Internet option to download and install this latest update of this game. Make sure that your Nintendo Switch is connected to an active internet connection.
Conclusion: Animal Crossing Update Notes
In conclusion, we hope that you have got the complete Animal Crossing Update Notes of this latest update version 1.4.2. Now, you can easily update your game to see these changes. If you have any questions or queries related to this latest update, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your questions or queries.
You can also read these articles: