Apex Legends Patch Notes 1.69 Update is out with a lot of changes and fixes. We have the complete patch notes of this game that will help you to explore the complete changes in this game.
Apex Legends Patch Notes 1.69
- Restored slow effect when players run into Wattson’s fences.
- Loot adjustments:
- Adjusted the logic for loot items being spawned on the ground as opposed to being placed into loot bins. This should cause backpacks to spawn more evenly on the ground as opposed to being spawned almost exclusively in loot bins
- Slight increase in spawn rates for Level 2 Evo armor. The starter kit changes introduced in Season 9 had caused them to be lowered by more than expected.
- Miscellaneous stability fixes with Apex Legends Patch Notes 1.69.
You can also visit: Borderlands 3 SHiFT Codes June 2021 – How to Redeem
- Valkyrie changes:
- Fixed an edge case that allowed her ult to be activated shortly after using a jump pad with Apex Legends Patch Notes 1.69.
- Fixed an exploit that let players record stats in the firing range while using Valkyrie
- Added a short input delay after using Valkyrie’s ult to prevent players from accidentally activating—then immediately canceling—their ult by accident
You can also read: Pet Swarm Simulator Codes June 2021
- Arenas changes:
- Fixed various Arenas bugs and errors
- Penalties for abandoning games have been added to Arenas. This is similar to the abandon penalty applied in Ranked BR games. You only get the penalty if you were in a full squad when you left.
- Hop-up Upgrades for the Bocek bow are now as follows: Level 2: Shattercaos. Level 3: Deadeye’s Tempo.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed users to unlock upgrades without having enough materials to do so
For further details, you can visit: Source