Apex Legends Patch Notes 1.44 is released on August 22, 2020. After the release of this update, all the players want to know the reason for the release of this update as Season 6 of the game is started recently through a major update.
So, we have brought the complete Apex Legends Patch Notes 1.44 for you. It will help you in understanding all details and changes made in this amazing game through this latest update 1.44. Let’s explore the complete patch notes without any delay.
Apex Legends Patch Notes 1.44
As we all know that Season 6 of this amazing game is recently released. After the release of this latest season through a major update, there was a need for a minor update to fix the problems and bugs of the game. So, the developer team of this amazing game has released this minor update for fixing all the problems of the game.
Here is the complete list of Apex Legends Patch Notes 1.44 that is revealed by the developer of the game. You will notice all the given changes in your game after updating your game to this latest version 1.44.
- Rampart Amped Wall client error in softened gore locales is now fixed through this latest update.
- A server was causing immediate disconnects when the Rampart was putting down a wall. Now, this error is also fixed.
- An error was causing in some instances where a player is on Rampart’s turret when it is destroyed. This error is solved by the developer team via this latest update.
- The issue around specific Bloodhound skin getting a stretched neck while using Rampart turret is acknowledged by the developer team. But, they are still working on this issue for Lifeline’s Guardian Angel skin.
- Rampart’s ‘Boom’ finisher line from playing across the map is also addressed by the developer in this update.
- Kill stat tracking for R-99 was not displaying properly in the game. But, it is now solved and you will not notice this problem in the game now.
Apart from these changes made in the game, they have also published a playlist update later today in the game. Here are all the changes made in the game through this update.
- Reduce Devotion damage (17 -> 16), as well as increase recoil. These are the quick changes made in the game by the developer now. More adjustments to Devotion that take more time to do will come later.
- The number of Devotions as well as Turbochargers spawned are reduced in the game.
- The number of gold helms, gold backpacks, and gold incap shields is also reduced in the game through this latest update version 1.44.
This was the complete Apex Legends Patch Notes 1.44 that is released on August 22, 2020. You will have to spend about 500 MB to download this update on your PS4. The download size will vary based on your gaming platform.
As an update, we are still working to get the patch mentioned earlier today out for our PS4 players. We will provide more info as we have it and apologize for the delay.
— Apex Legends (@PlayApex) August 21, 2020
The official tweet of the developer of this game has also cleared the release of this latest update.
Conclusion: Apex Legends Patch Notes 1.44
In conclusion, we hope that you have got the complete information about Apex Legends Patch Notes 1.44 in this article. Now, you can download this latest update of this game to experience all the changes made in your game. If you have any questions or queries related to this latest update, you can ask us in the comment section of this article. We are here to help you in solving all your queries and questions.
You can also read these articles: