Apex Legends Season 12 Patch Notes is out with some changes and fixes. Here, you can explore the complete patch notes of the Apex Legends game that will help you to explore all the changes made in this game.
You can also read: YuGiOh Master Duel Decks Tier List February 2022
Apex Legends Season 12 Patch Notes
Here is the list of patch notes of the Apex Legends game:
- Passive: Warlord’s Ire
- Temporarily highlight enemies you’ve damaged. No movement speed penalty when wielding Shotguns.
- Tactical: Riot Drill
- Fire a drill that attaches to an obstacle and burns enemies on the other side.
- Wrecking Ball
- Throw a ball that releases speed-boosting pads and detonates near enemies.
You can also read: Roblox Custom PC Tycoon Codes February 2022: Earn 3000W Tiger PSU, RAM
Drone View HUD and other Quality of Life updates:
- With Apex Legends Season 12 Patch Notes, the developers have added game states
- Repurposed the Drone HUD’s old Crypto health/shield presentation into displaying the health of the Drone itself.
- Survey Beacon markers are now displayed in-world while piloting the Drone
- The developer has increased the Neurolink detection FOV from 160 -> 240 degrees with Apex Legends Season 12 Patch Notes.
- Neurolink detection is now disabled while the Drone is being recalled.
Surveillance Drone changes:
- The deployment of the Drone has received a rework:
- Pressing and holding the [Tactical] button will launch the Drone forward in the same way, but then Crypto will immediately access Drone View.
- Crypto no longer immediately accesses Drone View after deploying his Drone in this way.
- Pressing the Tactical button causes Crypto to send the Drone flying in a straight line in the direction of Crypto’s view for a few seconds.
- If thrown to a wall, the Drone will hit the wall and re-orient itself so that it’s facing away from the wall.
- The HUD marker for the Drone is now always displayed on-screen while the Drone is deployed (instead of only when the Drone was off-screen with Apex Legends Season 12 Patch Notes.
- Reduced Drone health from 60 -> 50.
- The HUD marker for the Drone has been tweaked to increase visibility.
You can also read: Roblox My Hero Mania Codes February 2022 Download Size
Nox Gas Traps are now destroyable after detonation
- Gas effects linger for two seconds after barrel destruction or expiration
- Detonated traps will expire at 11s (instead of 12.5s)
Weapons And Equipment Balance
Supply Drop Rotation
- The Alternator SMG returns to the ground loot this season and taking its place is the powerful mid-range energy Volt SMG.
- Damage increased from 15 to 17
- Max mag size increased from 28 to 30
- Arenas: Fix for cases where Crypto’s Drone charges could be used multiple times with a single Drone.
- Fixed issue where multiple Legends were missing voice lines when pinging a caged flyer.
- Fix for Booster Loader where ammo counter would remain highlighted when switching from a low ammo Hemlok or Wingman to another weapon.
- Crypto’s Drone fix for cases where it wouldn’t show friendly nameplates.
- Replicator fix for cases where an item could become stuck inside after crafting with a full inventory.
- Fixed an error that would tell players to come back in a decade when matchmaking.
- Arenas: Fix for cases where trying to charge a Rampage or Sentinel Rifle as the round starts results in the charge being canceled when the round starts.
- Fix for cases of lighting issues in some areas on Olympus.
- Fix for cases where Mirage Ultimate Decoys could get stuck on surfaces raised slightly off the ground.
You can also read: Hot Wheels Unleashed Update 1.11 Patch Notes Download Size PS4, PS5
It was the complete guide on Apex Legends Season 12 Patch Notes. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding this patch note of Apex Legends game. If you have any queries regarding this update of the Apex Legends game then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Apex Legends Season 12 Patch Notes.