Apex Legends Season 13 Patch Notes is out and the players are excited to know the changes made with this game. In this article, you can explore the complete patch notes of the Apex Legends game.
You can download the Apex Legends Season 13 and enjoy playing the latest version of the Apex Legends game. The download size of the Apex Legends Season 13 update depends on the device.
You can also read: Best Minecraft Modpacks May 2022 – How to Install, All You Need to Know
Apex Legends Season 13 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes of the Apex Legends game that will help you to explore the changes made with the Apex Legends game:
Olympus Map Update
- The new interactive map toy and play spaces help attract players into the new areas, creating fresh new experiences for Olympus.
- Better rotational options to help players get around and out of dangerous chokepoints with Apex Legends Season 13 Patch Notes.
- The expanded map spreads squads out more so the map’s center area (Labs/Estates) isn’t the only go-to combat zone each game and reduces the frequency of spontaneous 3rd-parties.
You can also read: Valorant 4.08 Patch Notes Update Today
Storm Point Updates
Here is the list of wildlife update that has been made with the game:
- Prowler Den spawns are now disabled when there are two teams inside of the same Nest.
- Introduced a targeting cap for Prowlers, so only 3 Prowlers will be able to target a player at any time.
- Prowler damage was reduced from 30 to 20 and reduced knockback force with Apex Legends Season 13 Patch Notes.
- Prowlers are now neutral when outside the ring unless engaged in combat.
- Prowler Dens are now disabled outside the ring if the Prowler Camp is passive.
- Wandering Prowlers in the small Wildlife Nests have been reduced from 3 down to 2 and their wander radius is reduced by half until they are engaged in combat.
- The developer has made some tweaks that should help squads clear Prowler Nests quickly.
- Overhauled wildlife targeting rules to use the damage as the primary factor which should help wildlife targeting feel fairer and less random.
- The developer has repurposed the Drone HUD’s old Crypto health/shield presentation into displaying the health of the Drone itself.
- The developer has added game state (e.g. Ring information, round timers), minimap, killed, team status, and ping information to the Drone’s HUD.
You can also read: How To Mod a Vehicle in Fortnite 2022
Surveillance Drone Changes
- The developer has reduced Drone health from 60 -> 50.
- The HUD marker for the Drone is now always displayed on-screen while the Drone is deployed (instead of only when the Drone was off-screen.
- The HUD marker for the Drone has been tweaked to increase visibility.
- The developer has fixed issue where multiple Legends were missing voice lines when pinging a caged flyer.
- Booster Loader where ammo counter would remain highlighted when switching from a low ammo Hemlok or Wingman to another weapon has been fixed.
- The developer has fixed an error that would tell players to come back in a decade when matchmaking.
- The developer has also fix for cases of lighting issues in some areas on Olympus.
We have explained the complete information regarding Apex Legends Season 13 Patch Notes. You can stay tuned with us for further information regarding the update of the Apex Legends game. As soon we get any information regarding the update of the Apex Legends game, we will be the first to inform you.
You can also read: Tiche Summon Elden Ring: Best Guide 2022
It was the complete guide on Apex Legends Season 13 Patch Notes. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding the update of the Apex Legends upcoming season. If you have any queries regarding the update of the Apex Legends game then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Apex Legends Season 13 Patch Notes.