Apex Legends Update 1.67 Patch Notes is available to download, you can download the Apex Legends Season 9 Patch Notes and enjoy playing the latest version of this game. The size of this update may vary from one device to another.
Apex Legends Update 1.67 Patch Notes
Low Profile Characters
- Low profile no longer exists! This trait has been removed from Wraith, Lifeline, and Wattson.
After our successful experiment with Wraith’s hitboxes, we are now confident that we can solve balance issues between smaller and larger Legends through changes to their kits and hitboxes. It is finally time for Low Profile to go the way of the dodo. (Sorry dodos.)
You can also read: Free Fire Redeem Code Daily Update May 2021
- Combat Revive: No longer deploys a shield. Can now revive two players at the same time. Can now cancel active revives in progress to allow your teammate to defend themselves with their knockdown shield.
- D.O.C. Heal Drone: Heal rate increased from 5hp per second to 8hp per second. Deployment time before healing begins reduced by roughly 33%.
- Care Package: Cooldown reduced from 6 minutes to 5 minutes. Now guarantees an upgrade (if possible) in three categories: Body Shield, Other Equipment, and Weapon Attachment, based on your team’s current gear when the Package arrives with Apex Legends Update 1.67 Patch Notes.
Lifeline’s kit was not in a particularly healthy place. The Passive shield was extremely strong to the point of frustration, while her Tactical and Ultimate seemed like they were becoming more and more obsolete. These changes are aimed to redistribute this big power differential between all of her abilities, making D.O.C. and Care Package more powerful and effective, while tamping down on the highly binary and situational Combat Revive.
You can also read: Rainbow Six Siege Update 2.06 Patch Notes Download Size
- Stim: Reduced cooldown between stims from 4s to 1s. Increased health cost from 12hp to 20hp.
- Increased bullet spread while in the air and shooting from the low Launch Pad trajectory.
Octane continues to perform really well after the latest changes. Too well? We still love the frequency of the Jump Pad, but we’d like to make using Stim something Octane thinks about doing at the right time, instead of always slamming it by default.
- Smoke Launcher: Thickened Bangalore’s smoke with Apex Legends Update 1.67 Patch Notes.
Last patch we optimized Bangalore’s smoke particles and inadvertently thinned them out. This aims to get her back to the original visuals while keeping the optimizations.
- No longer receives assists from Eye of the Allfather.
You can also read: How to Mount Weapon in CoD Warzone? Easy Guide 2021
Bloodhound’s scan is strong, but the goal of this change in particular is to reconsider assists and their implications for Ranked Points. There’s enough intrinsic value in sonar scans, and it’s a slippery slope to consider crediting assists for other non-damaging abilities. Crypto will remain an exception. The active nature of Crypto’s drone scan is notably different from the passive option with Bloodhound. This should encourage Bloodhound players to act on the information they get from the scan, to eliminate instances where they might try to snag a quick assist without committing to a fight in the same way Crypto has to.
- Crypto’s drone can now scan and open care packages.
- Can no longer use his drone to “hijack” a respawn beacon that’s already in use with Apex Legends Update 1.67 Patch Notes.
Arenas feature a new set of custom maps, tailor-made for close-quarters combat (with more to come in the future). Squads start each round in a spawn room, where they can get weapons, gear, and abilities, and adjust their loadout as their strategy changes. The first team to win three rounds with at least a two-point lead will be crowned the victor—unless they battle to a four-four tie. Then they will have the honor of participating in Ash’s favorite part of the game: Sudden Death.
- Shatter Caps: Fire select to toggle between standard mode and shatter mode. In shatter mode, rounds split into a blast pattern on firing. This hop-up will be equipable to the 30-30 Repeater and the Bocek.
- Deadeye’s Tempo: Firing at the perfect moment increases the fire rate. This can currently be attached to the Sentinel and the Bocek with Apex Legends Update 1.67 Patch Notes.
- To make room, the Hammerpoint and Skullpiercer hop-ups are being vaulted for now, and won’t be available.
- Increased magazine capacity from 4 to 6
You can also read: MotoGP 21 Update 1.03 Patch Notes Today Download Size
- Reducing the headshot multiplier for all assault rifles from 2.0 to 1.75
This was already the case for the Hemlok, so the affected guns are the R301, Flatline, and Havoc.
- It comes with the Precision Choke by default, which can be toggled off with Apex Legends Update 1.67 Patch Notes.
- Pellet spread increased in general and spread when charged increased for all charge levels (from 0.65/0.45/0.2 to 0.85/0.65/0.35)
- Pellet damage reduced from 10 to 9
- Quickly loses charge after leaving ADS with Apex Legends Update 1.67 Patch Notes.
- Increased headshot multiplier from 2.0 to 2.15
- As a crate weapon, it will come with a 9 ammo clip and 63 reserve ammo with Apex Legends Update 1.67 Patch Notes.
- Retains charge briefly after leaving ADS
- Increased spread while airborne and aiming down sights
- Fire rate increased from 1.2 to 1.3
- Time to full charge reduced from 1.1 seconds to 1 second
You can also read: Pokemon Go Upcoming Events May 2021
- Increased headshot multiplier from 2.0 to 2.15 with Apex Legends Update 1.67 Patch Notes.
For further details, you can also visit: Source