Apex Legends Update 1.68 Patch Notes is out with a lot of changes and fixes. We have the complete patch notes of this game that will help you to explore more about the changes made to this game.
You can also read: Coin Master Free Spins Link Download for Android & Windows 10
Apex Legends Update 1.68 Patch Notes
- General stability improvements have been made with Apex Legends Update 1.68 Patch Notes.
- Bloodhound will no longer be able to see tracking markers for Valkyrie while she’s using her jet pack This Is a temporary measure done to improve stability, we’ll look to restore this in a future patch.
- Valkyre’s passive no longer highlights players that are not alive and/or in spectator mode
- Fixed an error that was preventing players from logging in (“Array index 1 is out of range”)
- Valkyrie bundle promo image now properly directs players to the in-game store
- Fixed low detail player models in the lobby. Goodbye derby Gob Legends, you will be missed.
- Arenas matches will now end if there are no players left on the enemy team
You can also read: MLB 21 Update 1.05 Patch Notes, New Features, Changes Made
- Addressed an error with the stats page which was triggered by switching back and forth between Arenas stets and Battle Royale slats
- Arenas should now track “time survived” more consistently
- Arenas should no longer display the “Apex Legends” screen transition with incorrect textures sometimes
We’re shipping two separate updates to @playapex today to address bugs and balance some weapons.
Later today these changes will be added to the Legacy update patch notes at this link: https://t.co/X7ihMfTuHF
See the full list of changes early in the image below: pic.twitter.com/681FJLyB1o
— Respawn (@Respawn) May 11, 2021