Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.39 is released today and all the players of this game are excited about this latest update. They want to know the changes made in the game through this latest update that is released on October 24, 2020.
Here, you will get the complete patch notes of the latest Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.39, the downloading size of this latest update, and other details. Let’s explore the complete patch notes of this latest update without any delay.
Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.39 Released on October 24
The latest Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.39 is released today for PC, PS4, and Xbox One. All the players of this game can now download this latest update. You will have to spend about 8 GB of data to download this latest update on your PS4. The downloading size will vary according to your gaming platform.
Your game will be updated automatically on your gaming platform. If you have turned off the automatic update, you will have to manually update this game. On PS4, you will have to select the game using the Options button. After that, just choose the Updates option to check and install the latest update.
You can also read: Path of Exile Update 1.65
On PC, if you have downloaded this game through Steam, you will have to launch your game in order to chack for updates and install it. On Xbox One, go to My Apps and Games. Here, you will have to select your game and then press the more options button. After that, select Manage game & add-ons and then select Updates. It will help in updating your game.
That was the deail about the downloading size and the process to manually update this game. Now, it is time to see the compelte patch notes of this latest update.
You can also read: Rainbow Six Siege Update
Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.39 Patch Notes
The complete patch notes of this latest update version 2.39 is given below. Read it completely to know about the changes that are made in the game.
- Now, Fear Evolved 4 is available until November 6th. You can enable it with -ActiveEvent=FearEvolved.
- C4 will no longer float while attached to dinos that have been cryo’d.
- Now, players can demolish structures quickly in GCM by using Q on keyboard or RightBumper+X on Gamepad/R1 + Square.
- A bug is fixed in the game where players were unable to ride dinos whilst being grappled.
- Multiple level-design related bugs such as holes, floating foliage, incorrect volumes, etc are also fixed in the game.
- Multiple mesh exploits are also fixed.
- A shooting exploit with TEK Tapejara is also fixed in the game.
- The TEK Trike is added to the core game so it can now be transferred.
- The Master Controller flag is also added to VR Boss.
- A server crash is also fixed in the game.
So, update your game now in order to get the complete changes in your game. The process of updating this game manually is also given above.
Ark Survival Evolved is one of the amazing game that is available on multiple gaming platforms such as Microsoft Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, Nintendo Switch, Stadia, PS4, and Xbox One. This amazing game is developed by Studio Wildcard, in collaboration with Instinct Games, Efecto Studios, and Virtual Basement.
You can also read: God of War Update 1.34
Do not forget to share your opinion about this latest update below.
Conclusion: Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.39
In conclusion, we hope that you have got the complete patch notes of the latest Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.39 and the downloading size. If you have any questions or queries related to this latest update, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your queries and doubts.
You can also read: Ghost of Tsushima Update 1.13