The latest Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.42 is released today and all the players in this game are excited about this latest update. They want to know about the changes made in the game through this latest update.
Here, you will get the complete patch notes of this latest Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.42, downloading size, other information such as the downloading guide, and much more. Let’s explore these details without any delay.
Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.42 Released
Ark Survival Evolved is an amazing survival game that is enjoyed by gamers on multiple gaming platforms. The developer of this game regularly releases updates to make the gameplay better and add new features. Today, the latest Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.42 is released. After the release of this update, the players in this game are excited to get the patch notes in order to know about the changes made in the game.
This latest update 2.42 of Ark Survival Evolved can be now downloaded on PC, PS4, and Xbox One. The downloading size of this latest update is about 5.7 GB on PS4. It will vary according to your gaming platform. If you have enabled automatic updates, then your game will be updated automatically to this latest version. In case you have disabled auto-update, you can manually update this game.
You can also read: PS5 or Xbox Series X
Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.42 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes of this latest update that is released on November 25, 2020. Read it completely to know about the changes made in the game through this update.
- Turkey Trial is now live until December 8th. Launch your server with -ActiveEvent=Turkeytrial to enjoy the festivities.
- Fixed a bug where Tamed Megalodons were accidentally applying the Gashed debuff, causing a slow and a bleed, rather than the Gnashed debuff which would only cause a bleed. Additionally, Wild Megalodons will no longer apply the bleed effect (Gnashed) to their targets.
- Fixed a bug where the Mammoth Damage Debuff (Trumpet) was not working on wild or tamed dinos.
- Fixed multiple level-design related bugs such as holes, floating foliage, incorrect volumes, etc. This includes the floating water volumes around the Crystal Isles floating islands which would cause players to dismount in midair.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Taming HUD to clear itself after a server restart or relog.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Rock Drake to stop gliding.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to place ocean platforms inside other player structures.
- Fixed a bug where HLNA was not correctly colorizable.
You can also read: Mortal Kombat 11 Update 1.26
- Fixed a bug that caused some foliage on Aberration to be a missing collision.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Arthropleuras, Spiders, and Onyc that were in Cryopods from being deployed.
- Fixed a bug that caused Wild Stegos to have color plating in Single Player.
- Fixed a bug that caused Mantis that was grown from the baby stage to be larger than tamed ones.
- Fixed a bug that made the Chibi Bone Rex smaller than intended.
- Fixed a bug with the Hockey Mask which would cause it to stall players upon selection.
- Fixed a bug that made it so that the Shoulder Cannon icon was not colorized.
- Fixed an exploit that prevented turrets from shooting at you.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed Cannons and Turrets to be healed using the tent.
You can also read: New Ark Update PS4 2.40
This was the complete patch notes of the latest Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.42. Do not forget to share your opinion about this latest update.
Conclusion: Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.42
In conclusion, we hope that you have got the complete details related to the latest Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.42. So, download this latest update now to get all the changes. If you have any doubts or queries related to this latest update, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your doubts and queries.
You can also read: Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.39