Ark Update 2.49 has been released by Studio Wildcard. The official Patch Notes of this update are also out. This update comes with a lot of changes including the platform-specific changes. Various changes have been done on PS4 and Xbox One. Below we have provided all information and details about the official Ark Update 2.49 Patch Notes, have a look.
Studio Wildcard has been pushed the Ark Update 2.49. This update is a minor update, however, it makes a lot of changes on the consoles such as the Xbox One and PS4. Apart from this, the PC version of Ark Survival Evolved has also got some fixes. And also there are some minor and common changes which have been done on all platform, which we have listed below.
So if you want to know more about the Official Ark Update 2.49 Patch Notes and changes on all the platforms, have a look below.
Ark Update 2.49 Patch Notes, and Platform Specific Changes
The Ark Update 2.49 is a small patch update but it will fix a lot of bugs on various platforms such as PS4, Xbox One, and PC. This also includes the crashes which players were continuously reporting to the developers, and now they have finally fixed all the crash-related issues. Have a look at the official Ark Update 2.49 Patch Notes and changes.
Ark Update 2.49 Patch Notes for PS4 and Xbox One:
Current Version: v558.3
- Now you cannot ride the unconscious Stego.
- A lot of map related issue has been resolved to the volumes and borders.
- Before allowing players to attach to the zipline, the Ziplines will now have to check if the characters can fit into space or not.
- Genesis Chronicles IV (Notes 16-20 have been added to the TEK Federation Gloves cosmetic)
So these were all the platform-specific changes for Xbox One and PS4, and now we will see changes for PC.
Ark Update 2.49 Patch Notes for PC:
Current Version: v323.10
There is only one note when it comes to the PC version of Ark Survival Evolved.
- An issue fixed with the client crash by highlighting over the cryo pods.
- For transferring and for the server connection-related issues some additional metrics have been added.
- Cryopods will not display more info about the creature’s design, color, and mutations.
- Genesis Chronicles VII (Notes 16-20 have been added to the TEK Federation Gloves Cosmetic)
So this was all about the Ark Update 2.49 Patch Notes on different platforms.
Conclusion: Ark Update 2.49 Patch Notes
When it comes to the conclusion then we can conclude that the Ark Update 2.49 is a minor patch update that will fix some little issues on various different platforms which includes PC, PS4, and Xbox One. There is no official confirmation when it comes to the download size of this update but we will update it as soon as we get to know about it.
Apart from that, there is one Crash-related fix on the PC version of Ark, and on the Xbox One and PS4, there are several minor issues that have been addressed in this update.
If you have any issues, queries, or suggestion then please do let us know in the comment section and we will try our best to give you the best possible solution.
Hopefully, you will like our approach on Ark Update 2.49 Patch Notes Today on February 24, and Platform Specific Changes.