The latest Assassins Creed Valhalla Update 2.00 – Title Update 1.1.0 has released a few hours ago and all the players in this amazing game are excited about it. They want to know about the changes made in this game through this latest title update.
Here, you will get the complete patch notes of the latest Assassins Creed Valhalla Update 2.00 – Title Update 1.1.0, the downloading size, as well as other information related to it. Let’s explore these details related to this update without any delay.
Assassins Creed Valhalla Update 2.00 – Title Update 1.1.0 Released
Assassins Creed Valhalla is one of the most amazing games that you can enjoy on various gaming platforms. The latest Assassins Creed Valhalla Update 2.00 – Title Update 1.1.0 is released on December 15, 2020, and this title update has brought a lot of content and new features to the game.
You can now download this latest update on all gaming platforms. The update file size of this update is 6.3 GB on Xbox Series X|S, 5.7 GB on Xbox One, 2.46 GB on PS5, 2.4 GB on PS4, and 5.6 GB on PC. This update is now available and you can install it on your gaming platform.
You can also read: How to Get Cyberpunk 2077 Mantis Blades Mods?
Assassins Creed Valhalla Update 2.00 – Title Update 1.1.0 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes of the latest Assassins Creed Valhalla Update 2.00 – Title Update 1.1.0. These patch notes will help you in knowing about the changes made to the game.
Added in-game support for the Settlement expansion and Yule Festival
- The Yule Festival is a time-limited event with several festivities to enjoy and rewards to obtain. To bring this and future festivals to life, you’ll see the arrival of the revellers just east of the current settlement.
- We’ll provide more details about the Settlement expansion and the Yule Festival in our upcoming Yule Season Preview article. Stay tuned. 😊
- Legendary animal trophies will now correctly appear in the Longhouse.
- Tweaked the NPC power level behaviour.
- NPCs power will now be at a maximum difference of 51 below the player.
- NPCs that are 51 power below the player will be highlighted in green.
- World bosses will match the player’s power level when the power exceeds the world bosses’ base level. (also applies to: Alpha animals, Zealots)
- This change applies to all difficulties.
- Added loot-able chests to the Grand Magaester’s hideout.
- Note: This hideout is only available from a very specific moment in the game. Spoilers. 🙂
- Addressed an issue where the Crit. Spark rune would not work when slotted into bows.
- Addressed an issue where wrong weapon stats were displayed for specific items.
- Royal Guard
- Viper Bow
- The Mark of Sol
You can also read: Cyberpunk 2077 Iconic Weapons Locations & List
Performance and Stability
- Improved stability and performance.
- (PC) Addressed some freezes when performing specific actions for the first time.
- (PC) Addressed an issue that could cause freezes during Splash Screen.
Graphics, Audio, Animation
- Addressed various graphics issues.
- Addressed various character or NPC animation issues.
- Addressed various clipping issues.
- Addressed an issue where fish may lay on its side during the fishing animation.
- Addressed an issue where some NPCs would cut the air instead of wheat. practice doesn’t always make perfect.
- Addressed an issue where NPCs that are being assassinated while being unconscious would sometimes get up during the animation.
- Tattooed Mimir’s head. ¯_(ツ)_/¯
- Addressed an issue with jagged sea foam.
You can also read: Fall Guys Update 1.13 Patch Notes: Season 3 Update
These were the patch notes of this latest title update 1.1.0 of Assassins Creed Valhalla. For complete patch notes, you can visit the official site of this game.
Conclusion: Assassins Creed Valhalla Update 2.00
In conclusion, we hope that you have got the complete details about the latest Assassins Creed Valhalla Update 2.00 – Title 1.1.0, its update file size, and much more. If you have any doubts or queries related to this latest title update, you can ask us in the comment section below. We are here to help you in solving all your doubts and queries.
You can also read: Cyberpunk 2077 the Heist Glitch | Heist Mission Glitch
Source: Assassin’s Creed Valhalla