Assassins Creed Valhalla Update 3.00 is now rolling out for all users and the Patch Notes are now available. Ubisoft has published all the details and change catalog for the Assassins Creed Valhalla 1.2.0 update. Players are excited to play this update on their devices. Below, you can find out more about this update, have a look.
A major update for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla is now rolling out for all users. This update is a big update and will make a lot of major changes in the game for all platforms such as PC, PS4, and Xbox One, PS5, and Xbox Series X and S. Update 3.00 is now available to download on all the above-given platforms.
Below, you can find out more details about the Assassins Creed Valhalla Update 3.00 Patch Notes, and download size, have a look.
Assassins Creed Valhalla Update 3.00 Patch Notes and Download Size
Here are the full patch notes and of Assassins Creed Valhall Update 3.00, have a look:
In-game support for Ostara Festival has been added by Ubisoft:
- The Ostara Festival will be available from March 18 to April 8 and bloomy Ravensthorpe, and some other unique activities will get features in this update.
Visual Changes and Appearance
Transmog has been added to the game:
- Items that are marked with a star in inventory are changes items.
- You can now change your weapon and gear appearance within the same category of items at Gunnar’s blacksmith in Ravensthorpe for 50 silver.
- Loot Food: Eivor now has a great opportunity to loot food from dead bodies.
- Raven’s Loot: Your raven will collect food from the kills with range attacks.
- Fearless Leaper: The leap attack of damage will have a bigger area of effect on any height when activated.
Close Camera Options
A close camera option to the game has been added:
- The option can be found in the gameplay menu.
- The camera will zoom out during the encounters.
- When activated, you will see a close camera angle during gameplay.
Game Improvements and Bug Fixes
Here are all the game improvements and bug fixes in Assassins Creed Valhalla Update 3.00, have a look:
- Fixed an issue that caused Skadi’s Blade’s perk to remain inactive when conditions are met.
- Fixed an issue that caused the boar master’s melee attack not to build up fire damage on the player.
- Fixed an issue that caused Petra’s Arc perk to remain inactive above 90% HP.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Huntsman rune to be activated when conditions are not met.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to break the heavy runic attack of Kjotve with light attacks during the third phase.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Guaranteed Assassination from working and reduced damage dealt after acquiring the Shoulder Bash ability.
- Fixed an issue in In Absence of an Ealdorman that prevented a cutscene from playing.
- Fixed an issue in Pilgrimage to St. Albanas that prevented players from talking to the NPC.
Apart from this, there are a lot of other issues and bugs which has been resolved in Assassins Creed Valhalla Update 3.00 Patch.
Assassins Creed Valhalla Update 3.00 Patch Download Size
When it comes to the download size of this update, then Ubisoft has given download size for all platforms. The update file weighs around 15.85 GB on PC, 12.6 GB on PS4, 12.28 GB on PS5, 12.81 on Xbox One, and 17.97 GB on Xbox Series X and S.
So this was all about the Assassins Creed Valhall Update 3.00 Patch Notes.
Hopefully, you will like our approach on Assassins Creed Valhalla Update 3.00 Patch Notes and Download Size.