Battlefield 2042 Patch Notes Update 0.21 November 18, 2021 is out and the players are excited to know the changes made with this update. In this article, you can explore the complete patch notes of this game and know the changes made with this game.
Battlefield 2042 Update
Battlefield 2042 Patch 0.21 has been released with some changes and fixes. The release time of this update is 8 am GMT. This update will be available for different platforms such as PlayStation, Xbox as well as PC. You can play this game on any of these platforms. Battlefield 2041 game supports multiplayer mode, you can enjoy playing this game with your friends. You can also customize your weapon and other things in this game.
With this update, the developers can expect QoL improvements, balance changes, and other fixes. Once you will download this update, you can play the latest version of this game. Battlefield 2042 is a very interesting first-person shooter video game that is full of fun and there are a lot of things to explore in this game. You can play this game on various devices such as Xbox Series X and Series S, Microsoft Windows, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5.
Battlefield 2042 Patch Notes Update 0.21 November 18, 2021
Here is the complete patch notes of this game that will help you to explore the changes made with this game:
- With Battlefield 2042 Patch Notes Update 0.21, the developer has fixed a rare occurrence in Hazard Zone that would sometimes cause the End of Round flow to not activate correctly, ensuring that the correct amount of bonus XP was awarded.
- A note that the developers are continuing to investigate similar occurrences that have been reported to us on other maps.
- When looking at allies on your team, their names will now correctly display with Battlefield 2042 Patch Notes Update 0.21.
- Adjusted the animations for Falck during the End of Round sequence to ensure that she is displayed correctly.
- The developers have repaired an issue found in Hazard Zone that could cause players to be shown on the Map when they were not visible, or spotted.
You can also read: Metroid Dread Update 1.03 Patch Notes
- The developers have updated a skin that can be earned for Boris via Mastery Progression with a new name: Gator.
- Ensured that TDM Rounds in Battlefield Portal always start with Random Deploy set as active. We observed that this sometimes wasn’t active when moving from round to round, but have now fixed this.
- With Battlefield 2042 Patch Notes Update 0.21, the developer has applied a set of measures that ensure the correct number of AI spawn in Custom Battlefield Portal modes using the Free for All preset.
- PC Only – Enabled Specialist Selection in Hazard Zone via mouse interaction, removing the need to lock in your selection with the Space-bar.
- Provided a fix for Hazard Zone players who were not seeing their Extraction Streaks updating correctly.
- The developers have implemented Server Side upgrades that are targeted at reducing instances of Rubber Banding, often experienced in the later part of a round in All-Out Warfare modes with Battlefield 2042 Patch Notes Update 0.21.
- Significantly reduced instances of stuttering when playing on Breakaway. If the silos are destroyed, it should no longer reduce performance on the server.
We have explained the complete information regarding this update, that will help you to explore the changes of this game.
It was the complete guide on Battlefield 2042 Patch Notes Update 0.21 November 18 2021. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding this update. If you have any queries regarding Battlefield 2042 update, you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding
Battlefield 2042 Patch Notes Update 0.21 November 18, 2021.
You can also read: Outriders New Horizon Update Patch Notes