Battlefield 2042 Update 3.2 Patch Notes is out with some changes and fixes. The players from across the world are excited about the changes made in the Battlefield 2042 game. In this article, we have the complete patch notes and the changes made with this game.
Battlefield 2042 Update 3.2
Battlefield 2042 update will release tomorrow, January 20, 2022. Once the update will be released, you can download it and enjoy playing the latest version of this game.
Let’s talk about the next set of updates coming to #Battlefield2042 and what to expect in the coming weeks
Here’s a thread with news on upcoming patches, Portal XP Changes, and updates on requested features like Scoreboard & Cross Platform VOIP 🧵👀 pic.twitter.com/bxkutjh97S
— Battlefield Direct Communication (@BattlefieldComm) January 19, 2022
You can also read: Roblox Godly Clicking Simulator Codes 2022 January
Battlefield 2042 Update 3.2 Patch Notes
- Made improvements to ensure Aim Assist is more consistent during console gameplay
- Ranger’s effective combat range and overall health has been decreased
- Players that are not the Party Leader can now cancel while waiting in a queue
- Fixed an issue where load outs would sometimes be empty on the spawn screen after joining a server, preventing weapon selection
- Xbox – Cross-Play can now be enabled/disabled in the Options menu on Xbox with Battlefield 2042 Update 3.2 Patch Notes.
- Your Sort settings will now be correctly remembered when refreshing the Battlefield: Portal Server Browser
- Adjusted dispersion values for most weapons, which results in a faster dispersion decrease when tap firing or doing short bursts
- DXR-1 and NTW-50 Bolt Action rifles reload animation increased by 0.2 seconds
- Adjusted dispersion increases for most weapons. It now takes slightly longer for weapons to become overly inaccurate in sustained fire
- 40mm AP Grenades now properly damage vehicles
- Fixed some weapons displaying wrong ammo counts for specific magazines
- Fixed a rare issue where players could turn invisible when spawning on a full/destroyed vehicle
- Improvements on backpedaling into objects when being in a prone position with Battlefield 2042 Update 3.2 Patch Notes.
- Frag Grenade
- Increased the time to detonate a Frag Grenade from 1.1s -> 1.4s after the first bounce on a hard collision
- Increased damage of Frag Grenades across game modes to deal 120 damage and guarantee a kill on armored players too
- Reduced Frag and Incendiary Grenade max ammo count from 2 -> 1
You can also read: Monster Hunter Rise PC Cheat Table
More about Battlefield 2042
After discussing the complete information regarding Battlefield 2042 Update 3.2 Patch Notes, we would like to explain a brief introduction of this game that will help you to explore more about it:
Battlefield 2042 is a very interesting first-person shooter game that is full of fun and joy. Electronic Arts is the publisher and DICE is the developer of the Battlefield 2042 game. This game is available on different platforms such as Xbox Series X/S, Microsoft Windows, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5. You can play the Battlefield 2042 game on any of these gaming platforms. This game supports Multiplayer mode and it was released on November 19, 2021. Battlefield 2042 game supports cross-platform play and there are a lot of things to explore in this game. This game features different weapons and gadgets where each gadget and weapon has its unique feature. Battlefield 2042 game also supports different modes in this game.
It was the complete guide on Battlefield 2042 Update 3.2 Patch Notes. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got complete information regarding the update of the Battlefield 2042 game. If you have any queries regarding updates of the Battlefield 2042 game, then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Battlefield 2042 Update 3.2 Patch Notes.