Battlefield 2042 Update May 2022 is available, you can download the patch notes and enjoy playing the latest version of this game. In this article, you can explore the complete patch note of the Battlefield game.
Battlefield 2042 Update is available to download that you can download and enjoy playing the latest version of this game.
Battlefield 2042 Update May 2022 Patch Notes
- The developer has made several improvements to Kill Assists
- Damage Assists trigger from a lower damage threshold, improving consistency and clarity
- EMP Grenades now trigger Assists more reliably
- Assists can now trigger when a teammate kills an enemy and either of them was covered in smoke you deployed.
- The developer has fixed EMP effects persisting on the screen
- There was a bug where equipping a weapon attachment from the item to reveal menu would in some scenarios reset the full customization on that weapon back to defaults that have been fixed.
- The developer has fixed a bug where the player’s saved customization would sometimes be reset to defaults after joining a server
- The developer has simplified keybinds for Chat and VoIP
- Switch weapon for Gunner can now be properly bound in key bindings
- Airplane and Helicopter sensitivity settings added to the Options menu
Matchmaking & Social
- The developer has fixed a matchmaking error that could occur after quitting a Hazard Zone server with Battlefield 2042 Update May 2022.
- Matchmaking information is now visible on the Player Card screen
- A bug where a user encounters a matchmaking loop and gets sent back to the lobby has been fixed.
- Disbanding a party before joining it no longer incorrectly shows the “Remove EA Friend” prompt.
You can also read: Total War Warhammer 2 Update Today Download
- The developer has added new VO lines for destroying or capturing objectives.
- Made adjustments to the chase camera on a number of vehicles in Battlefield Portal.
- A lot of fixes for floating rocks and cliff faces in Valparaiso, Arica Harbor, El-Alamein, and Caspian Border.
- The developer has fixed an issue that could cause a game crash when players were near a Kübelwagen.
- A New VO line for tower collapse event on Caspian Border has been added with Battlefield 2042 Update May 2022.
- Players no longer remain in a stuck trigger animation after deploying C4 and immediately jumping into a vehicle.
- Battle of the Bulge – the screen now changes to sepia when going out of bounds near the tank battle vista area
- The Defibrillator can no longer be equipped while swimming.
- Stationary Machine Guns will now be destroyed alongside accompanying towers.
You can also read: Fortnite Update 3.54 Patch Notes for v20.30 May 2022, Download Size
- Successful missions should no longer be shown as failed with Battlefield 2042 Update May 2022.
- You can no longer use a Redeploy Call-in when all players in a squad are alive.
- The developer has removed placement ranking stats from the End of Round screen in Hazard Zone.
- The developer has adjusted the costs of several Hazard Zone weapons and gadgets.
- The players can no longer move their character in Hazard Zone after dying or bleeding out.
- The roaming AI LATVs should no longer fail to spawn or spawn at the wrong times.
- Soldiers should no longer be stuck in a man-down state.
- Hazard Zone end of round now shows all kills, instead of just human player kills.
- Hazard Zone end of round now properly shows in the round instead of lifetime respawns.
- A collected Data Drive will no longer be permanently marked on the minimap.
It was the complete guide on Battlefield 2042 Update May 2022. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding the update of the Battlefield game. If you have any queries regarding the update of the Battlefield game then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Battlefield 2042 Update May 2022.