Battlefield 2042 Update Schedule August 2022 is out, and the fans are excited to know the changes made to this game. In this article, you can explore the complete information regarding the Battlefield 2042 game along with some other information.
Battlefield 2042 Update Schedule August 2022
Battlefield 2042 Update has been released, and there are a lot of things to explore in this game. Here, we have embedded a tweet related to this update that would be helpful to you.
You can also read: Destiny 2 Arcadian Valley Nightfall – Guide 2022
#Battlefield 2042 Update 1.2 will be available tomorrow, August 2.
🗺️ Kaleidoscope Map Rework
⛑️ Specialist Style & Tone changes
💻 Player Profile & Stats page
🎮 Aim Assist improvements
🚁 Vehicle & Weapon balance
— Battlefield (@Battlefield) August 1, 2022
- Fixed an issue with Aim Assist that prevented Auto Tracking from working as intended for moving targets with Battlefield 2042 Update Schedule August 2022.
- A scrolling menu has been added while viewing weapon attachments
- Previewing skins while in a game will no longer show character feet clipping into the ground with Battlefield 2042 Update Schedule August 2022.
- Text in the Collection screen identifying Ranger’s category is now easier to read
- The Hide UI button in the Battle Pass screen no longer hides Player Card backgrounds or Tags
- Rush – corresponding era-specific MCOMs have been added for all maps. The Bad Company 2 version also received visual improvements from its original look and feel.
- Fixed an issue where AI Soldiers driving tanks wouldn’t move in the El Alamein: Axis Airfield map layout
- Dozer will no longer regenerate explosive damage even when Soldier Health Regeneration is On with Battlefield 2042 Update Schedule August 2022.
- Vehicle Superiority will now respect the ticket multiplier modifier
- AI Soldiers are now able to fly planes
- A new separate Modifier has been added for enabling AI passenger seats
- The call-in Vehicle Cooldown modifier now affects the window of time when a vehicle is destroyed and when it’s available for use again.
- Vehicle Superiority ticket progress bar will now update based on max tickets remaining.
- Auto deploying a parachute should no longer deploy too late or cause fall damage.
- You should no longer sometimes see a stuttering animation when starting a slide.
- The camera will no longer clip in transition from 1P to 3P view while performing a takedown.
- Soldiers sometimes did not drop their weapons when dying in a vehicle. This has been resolved.
- Made changes to areas where explosion damage would still reach out-of-range soldiers
- Fixed an issue where melee attacks could cause physical issues on transition areas such as slopes
- Fixed a bug where reviving and trying to melee didn’t cancel the revive
- Soldiers no longer clip into each other during takedown animations
- Fixed an issue where downed animations were not played correctly if the player died before other players spawned in
- Fixed an issue reviving an ally inside the elevator on Renewal wasn’t possible
- Added high-quality animations for occluded soldier kill cams
- Visuals for soldiers and vehicles popping into player view after being hidden have been
- Spawning on a player that is prone will ensure you are now also in a prone stance with Battlefield 2042 Update Schedule August 2022.
- Prone behavior on steep slopes has been improved, which should prevent instances of inaccurate dispersion while firing
- You are now able to go prone while walking backward
- Player models would sometimes stick through walls while prone, which allowed them to be damaged. This should no longer happen
- Stairs or slopes should no longer sometimes show vaulting animations
It was the complete guide on Battlefield 2042 Update Schedule August 2022. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got complete information regarding this update of the Battlefield 2042 game. If you have any queries regarding the update of the Battlefield 2042 game, then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Battlefield 2042 Update Schedule August 2022.