Battlefield 2042 Weekly Missions for the upcoming Week 4 are revealed and due to this, all the players in this game are excited about it. They all want to know about the new challenges they will get this month in January 2022. That’s why we have decided to bring this guide to you.
Here, you will get all informati0n about the upcoming Battlefield 2042 Weekly Missions for Week 4, what are these new challenges you will get to complete between December 30, to January 5, 2022, as well as other details that you need to know about them. So, let’s check out these new challenges without any delay.
You can also read: Roblox Oil Warfare Tycoon Codes January 2022
Battlefield 2042 Weekly Missions for Week 4 (Dec 30 – Jan 5, 2022)
Battlefield 2042 is a popular ongoing first-person shooter video game that is available on various gaming platforms. This game is developed by DICE while its publisher is Electonic Arts. This game is available on Windows, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S, and on all platforms, it is played by a lot of gamers due to its interesting game.
The first season of this game is going to arrive around early February and due to this, all its fans are excited about it. Before this, some pre-season weekly missions are made available and all its players are enjoying them. There will be a total of eight Weekly Missions that you will get to complete. Completing each of them will help you in getting some amazing rewards in your game.
Battlefield 2042 Weekly Missions for Week 4 are now going to make available in the game and these new challenges will remain available from December 30, 2021, to January 5, 2022.
We have listed all Battlefield 2042 Weekly Missions. The list contains all weekly challenges including the latest challenges for week 4. Each week, you will get three different challenges to complete, and completing each challenge will provide you separate rewards in the game.
Week 0 Challenges (Dec 3 – Dec 14)
Preview of the upcoming weekly mission rewards! 👀
— Battlefield Bulletin (@BFBulletin) December 2, 2021
Week 1 Challenges (Dec 9 – Dec 15)
- Arm, defuse, or destroy 3 Objectives in Rush.
- Kill 30 enemies using Marksman Rifles or Shotguns.
- Revive 50 Teammates.
Week 2 Challenges (Dec 16 – Dec 22)
- Cause a total of 2500 damage inflicted with any explosive – Reward: 5000 XP – Use rocket launchers and grenades if you don’t feel comfortable in a tank or vehicle with explosives.
- Capture or neutralize 15 objectives – Reward: 5000 XP – Recommend playing Conquest Large or Conquest 64 either via All-Out Warfare or through Battlefield 2042 Portal mode.
- Kill or kill assisted a total of 30 times – Reward 5000 XP – Should unlock as you play.
You can also read: The Immortal Mayor Update December
Week 3 Challenges (Dec 23 – Dec 29)
- Earn 15 ribbons – This will come naturally, though playing objective game modes such as conquest will reward ribbons quicker by simply capturing. Otherwise try to earn kills and play the objective. – Reward 5000XP
- 60 enemies killed or teammates revived – The latter objective is a little bit difficult, so we suggest going for the enemy kills since that will come more natural versus reviving teammates. – Reward 5000XP
- 40 teammates resupplied with ammo – Easy enough, just equip the ammo crate and start dropping them in hot zones – Reward 5000XP
Week 4 Challenges (Dec 30 – Jan 5)
- Coming Soon
- Coming Soon
- Coming Soon
In conclusion, we hope that you have got all details related to these new and latest Battlefield 2042 Weekly Missions for Week 4, how can you complete all these challenges in your game, and much more. If you have any doubts or queries related to this guide, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your questions and doubts.
You can also read: Roblox My Hero Mania Codes January 2022