Biomutant Xbox Update 2.02 Patch Notes is out with some changes and fixes. We have the complete patch notes of this game that will help you to explore the changes.
Biomutant Xbox Update 2.02 Patch Notes
Dialogue & Narrator
- Reduced the amount of gibberish spoken before the Narrator starts translating.
- Added dialogue setting toggles for “Gibberish” and “Narrator” allowing players to select if they want to hear the narrator, the gibberish, or both when talking to NPCs with Biomutant Xbox Update 2.02 Patch Notes.
- Fixed narration and gibberish playing silently and producing an awkward pause when each corresponding volume setting is set to 0 instead of skipping the sound entirely.
You can also read: Update Shindo Code Wiki June 2021 Working Codes: How to Redeem
- Fixed crash with AMD-based CPUs with built-in graphics.
- Fixed crash when device info contains invalid display data on AMD-based CPUs.
- Fixed alignment on memory allocation on some buffers to avoid crashes with Biomutant Xbox Update 2.02 Patch Notes.
Items & Loot
- Increased chances that items found have a level requirements closer to the player’s actual level when found. Players will still be able to find items with higher-level requirements, but the player level is now taken into account.
- Removed Common item loot drops from high-level loot crates.
- Reduced the amount of healing items that the player will find from crates and defeated enemies.
You can also read: Omni Oculus Destiny 2 – How to Get this Exotic Chest Armor? Benefits
- Added more early enemy encounters.
- Added missing loot in empty trenches outside Jagni Fortress.
- Added Item drop chance for Bunker 101 crates.
- Updated Best-Before memory to decrease the distance between the Nonos and the Pensai tree.
- Fixed issue with abnormally high damage output due to consumable top mod applying meta damage multiple times during equipping and unequip.
- Fixed ability damage not being able to inflict critical hits.
- Reduced Dead-Eye Sharpshooter perks damage multiplier from 2.0 to 1.25 to ensure that it is comparable to other perks.
- Disabled end-of-combat slow-motion camera for short combat scenarios with Biomutant Xbox Update 2.02 Patch Notes.
- Adjusted valid angles for combat targets to reduce camera movement in combat.
- Disabled camera look-at when striking characters up in the air.
Quests & Achievements
- Fixed game progress not being able to reach 100% due to unavailable quest states within a single playthrough.
- Fixed “Back to the Roots” quest sometimes not being completed.
- Adjusted tribe war flow to be more robust.
- Remove several area objectives from Suburbia, as they are tied to the Moog quest and could cause confusion.
- Replaced a couple of NPC tasks that didn’t work as intended.
- Added missing “No-Rain” volume to the sewer entrance at oil fields to prevent indoor rain effect.
You can also read: War Thunder Update 3.68 Patch Notes
- The new weapon Wung-Fu is now only unlocked when the player has crafted a new weapon instead of being unlocked when looting an individual component.
- Added correct “fast travel locked” message when attempting to fast travel while climbing a ladder or falling with Biomutant Xbox Update 2.02 Patch Notes.
- Disabled fast travel when jumping from the water.
- Fixed issue where the “Unspeakable hand” Wung-Fu could cause NPCs to fall through water surfaces instead of drowning.
You can also read: Bloons TD 6 Update 26 Patch Notes