Black Ops Cold War Patch Notes 1.11 is out and the players are very excited to know the changes made with the update. We have the complete patch notes of this update that will help you to explore more about it.
Black Ops Cold War Update 1.11
This update will be available at February 4, starting at 8:00 a.m. You can easily download this update on your device and enjoy playing the latest version of this game. This patch has added the new zombie map “Firebase Z”, “Express” map, and much more.
You can also read: Pokemon GO Lunar New Year 2021 Event Date, Details
Black Ops Cold War Patch Notes 1.11
- The developers have addressed an issue to choppy Voice Chat in some circumstances.
- Express Map: Now it is available in the map rotation in Core and Hardcore modes. Now, Express 24/7 playlist is also available.
- An issue has been addressed with uneven map distribution in non-map voting playlists.
You can also read: PS5 Firmware Update 20.02-02.50.00 Today
Endurance (40 Players)
- Now, the new high-player count mode is available on Sanatorium, Ruka, and Alpine.
- After one bomb detonates, a new one will come online in order to take its place.
- Score limit will be doubled from 500 to 1,000.
- The new maps to Prop Hunt rotation has been been added: Express, Raid, Crossroads Strike, and Armada Strike has been added with Black Ops Cold War Patch Notes 1.11.
- Nuketown ’84 to Gunfight map rotation has been added.
- Now 2v2 and 3v3 Gunfight is available in Custom Games.
- Hardpoint Owned score even has been updated in order to increase in score the longer a player controls the Hardpoint.
- Hardpoint Secured score event has been reduced from 50 to 25 score.
- The late players can join a match in progress has been reduced with Black Ops Cold War Patch Notes 1.11.
- The minimum damage for the two Launcher class weapons has been increased.
- As issue has been addressed where the players inside smoke from a Smoke Grenade would gain aim assist against players outside the smoke.
- The hip-fire accuracy has been decreased when priming a grenade while sprinting.
- Original Treyarch music was unlocked via War Tracks that can be played in Music Player in the Barracks that includes “Pentagon,”, “115” , and “Rooftops”, “Damned”.
You can also read: How to Unlock Genshin Impact Perfect Shot Quest?
- Firebase Z: The new “Firebase Z” map is now available via Endless and Round 20 playlists for all players.
- Die Maschine: Now, the players can complete the full Omega Intel collection in “Die Maschine. A new issue on “Die Maschine” has been addressed.
- Express (Onslaught – PS4/PS5): Now, express Onslaught on PlayStation.
- The critical hit damage on all assault rifles has been increased.
- The max ammo stock on all assault rifles has been increased.
- The critical hit damage on all SMGs has been increased.
- The max ammo stock on all SMGs has been increased.
- As issue has been prevented where the attachments from appearing on the “Western Justice” Weapon Blueprint.
- The base damage on the Streetsweeper shotgun has been increased.
- The range of the Streetsweeper shotgun has been increased.
You can also read: Pokemon GO Shiny Weavile
- The new “Requiem Advancement” category of Challenges for future additions has been added with Black Ops Cold War Patch Notes 1.11.
- The new Dark Ops Challenge for “Firebase Z” has been added.
We have explained the Black Ops Cold War Patch Notes 1.11. If you want to explore more then you can visit: Source
It was the complete guide on Black Ops Cold War Patch Notes 1.11. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding this update. If you have any queries regarding this then you can feel free to ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries.