Black Ops Cold War Server Update 2021 has brought a lot of changes in this game. Today on January 7, 2021, CoD Black Ops Cold War server update is out and the players are very excited to know the changes made with this update. Here, you can explore the complete details regarding this update and the patch notes.
You can also read: Genshin Impact Lost Riches Event, Schedule, Event Details 2021
Black Ops Cold War Server Update 2021
This patch contains the information about weapon adjustments. It is a server update, you need not download this update.
CoD Black Ops Cold War Server Update 2021 Patch Notes
Here is the complete patch notes of this update that will help you to explore more about it:
- The developers have addressed an issue that can prevent new Daily Challenges from appearing.
- An issue was addressed that was preventing the given Daily Challenges from tracking properly: “Team Deathmatch Challenger”, “Hardcore Champion”, and “Hardcore Challenger”.
- An issue was addressed that can prevent the progress from tracking for the “Mass Casualties” Challenge when using a Cruise Missile.
You can also read: Genshin Impact Rhinedottir
- Raid + Crossroads Strike 24/7 [NEW]: It includes TDM, Kill Confirmed, Domination, as well as Hardpoint on Raid and Crossroads Strike. Hardcore version is also available in the Quick Play.
- Fireteam: Dirty Bomb Duos: Dirty Bomb played with around 20 players.
- Fireteam: Dirty Bomb
- Gunfight Blueprints: 2v2 Gunfight matches using new randomized Weapon Blueprint-based loadouts.
- Face Off as well as Prop Hunt
- Gunfight: With Black Ops Cold War Server Update 2021, some extra models as well as collision in order to prevent being able to kill enemies at their spawn in Game Show at the start of a match.
- Combined Arms: There is adjusted time in the Combined Arms: Assault when a zone is captured.
- H.A.R.P: An issue was addressed in the hardcore modes where Spy Planes exiting the map could override the mini-map being active, even if a H.A.R.P. was still active.
- Care Package: The developers have fixed the rare crash that can occur while calling in a Holiday Care Package.
- XP values for operator missions have been adjusted.
- A lot of stability fixes have been added.
- There is closed various map exploit areas.
- An issue was addressed that can prevent the Ammo Mod from appearing on the player’s weapon immediately after using the Pack-a-Punch.
Dead Ops Arcade 3
- An issue was addressed where the player could load into Dead Ops Arcade with the wrong Operator Skin.
- A lot of particle effect issues was addressed.
You can also read: Genshin Impact Nintendo Switch Release Date
- Verdansk Quads: 152 Players
- Solos: 150 Players
- Trios: 150 Players
- Plunder Quads: 100 Players
- Duos: 150 Players
- Rebirth Island
- Resurgence Trios – 45 Players
- Mini Royale Duos – 40 Players
With this update, a lot of changes have been made with weapons that you can explore in this section.
- DMR 14: With Black Ops Cold War Server Update 2021, the headshot damage has been reduced. Increased recoil
- Type 63: The headshot damage has been reduced.
- Mac-10: The headshot damage multiplier has been decreased.
- Handgun Charlie (Akimbo Only): The damage range has been decreased. The hip-fire spread has been increased.
We have explained the complete information regarding Black Ops Cold War Server Update 2021. If you have played this game after server update then you can share your experience with us. If you want to explore more then you can visit the: Source
You can also read: Genshin Impact Ulman Location
It was the complete guide on Black Ops Cold War Server Update 2021. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding this update. If you have any queries regarding this update then you can feel free to ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries.