Bugsnax Update 1.04 is released a few hours ago and all the players in this game are excited about this latest update. They want to know about the changes made in the game through this latest update released on PS4 and PS5.
Here, you will get the complete patch notes of the latest Bugsnax Update 1.04, the downloading size, as well as the guide to update this game on your gaming platform. Let’s explore the complete details about this guide without any delay.
Bugsnax Update 1.04 Released
The latest Bugsnax Update 1.04 is released on November 21, 2020. This latest update is now available to download and install on PS4 and PS5. The PS5 update version is 1.040.000. This update has made several changes to the game. You will know them below.
The downloading size of this latest update is about 1 GB on PS4. It will vary according to your gaming platform. Due to this small size, this update will be downloaded to your system in less time (depending on your internet connection).
You can also read: Genshin Impact Code redeem giveaway
We have provided the complete patch notes of this latest update for your below. You can read them to know about the changes made to the game through the latest update 1.04 of this game.
Bugsnax Update 1.04 Patch Notes
- Added weather/rain forecast feature to map page in Journal. May your Poptick capturing be swift.
- Leaving a Boss Bugsnak no longer permanently breaks the progression of that quest.
- Fixes an issue where Floofty’s Head Games quest breaks progression after leaving.
- Beffica’s head transform is now restored after being changed during a quest cutscene.
- Quest-relevant Bugsnax respawn more frequently if none are present.
- Improvements to character eyelid behavior while sleeping.
- Prevent input from getting stuck after launching the game with sticks pushed down.
- Ensure quest indicators are hidden during the endgame.
- Ribblepede movement improved when walking along the walls.
- Noodler correctly drops a held object when it gets extinguished.
- Key items in the world are no longer physically moveable.
- Leaping over the boat during Filbo’s section of the end game no longer soft locks.
- Leaping over the fence during Wambus’ introduction scene in Garden Grove no longer soft locks.
- Players accidentally loading through the secret tunnel without solving either puzzle will now complete the puzzle so they can escape the underground deathtrap.
- Gramble no longer says I’m locked up for the nightline when physically outside of his barn.
- Chandlo no longer gets into and out of bed repeatedly until 2 AM. (Same – Phil)
- Snorpy no longer says his Suspicious candle line if you light the candle before he arrives.
- Fixes an issue where water objects may disappear when camera screen effects occur and the game is paused.
- Performance improvements with regards to grass rendering.
- Improve Trip Shot stability.
You can also read: Get Cold War Nuketown Bundle for free
This was the complete patch notes of the latest update of Bugsnax. If you have enabled automatic updates, then you will not have to update the game. In case you have not enabled automatic update, you will have to manually update Bugsnax. On PS4, you will have to select this game using the “Option” button. After that, choose “Check for Updates” to check and then install this latest update on your PS4. On PS5, the updating process is similar.
Do not forget to share your opinion about this latest update in the comment section.
You can also read: PS5 or Xbox Series X
Conclusion: Bugsnax Update 1.04
In conclusion, we hope that you have got the complete details about the latest Bugsnax Update 1.04, its downloading guide, file size, and much more. If you have any doubts or queries related to this latest update, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your doubts and queries.
You can also read: Overwatch Hotfix Update 3.01