Call of Duty Update 1.25 is here and all fans of this game are excited to know the new features and changes made in the game through this update. So, we have brought the complete Patch Notes of this latest update.
As we all know that recently Season 5 in this game is started and a lot of new features are added in the game. After that, this new update is rolled out to make some changes in the game. Let’s explore the complete patch notes of this latest Call of Duty Update 1.25.
Call of Duty Update 1.25
This latest update is released on November 15, 2020, after the starting of Season 5 in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. The downloading size of this update will depend on your gaming platform. PS4 owners will have to spend 1.2 GB, while Xbox One users will have to spend a total of 66.3 GB. Xbox One users will have to also redownload existing files. Due to this, the update size is huge for Xbox One. The PC update will be around 0.88 GB to 1.83 GB.
Here, we have provided the complete patch notes of this latest Call of Duty Update 1.25. With the help you this patch notes, you will get the complete information about the changes made in the game through this update.
Call of Duty Update 1.25 Complete Patch Notes
Here is the complete list of all Call of Duty Update 1.25 Patch Notes. All the changes made in the game are listed below.
In this latest update, you will see a lot of general fixes made in the game. We have listed all general fixes for you.
- Some weapon models were corrupting on the screen during sights or during weapons picked up. This problem is now fixed.
- An error was occurring in the Warzone when the player was selecting the ‘Play Again’ option. It is fixed now.
- In Downtown, players were able to use the rope ascender through a Closed Door due to a bug. This bug is fixed in this update.
- In Warzone, the world model of the Common AUG was appearing invisible due to an issue. Now, the issue is solved.
- Due to the increased map counts in the playlists, some maps were not appearing in playlist rotations. In order to make these maps appear regularly and properly, some maps are removed from some modes of this game. We have mentioned all the removed maps and their modes below.
- Arklov Peak and Shipment maps are removed from the Headquarters mode.
- Aniyah Incursion map is removed from the Kill Confirmed mode.
- Aniyah Incursion map is also removed from the Cyber Attack mode.
- Piccadilly and Aniyah Incursion maps are removed from the Hardpoint mode.
- Rust map is removed from the Search and Destroy mode.
These were all the general fixes in the game through this latest update. Apart from these general fixes, there is nothing new in this update.
As we all know that the latest Season 5 in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare has brought a lot of new features in the game. In that huge update, there were some minor problems. For solving those problems and issues, this latest update is released. So, you will not notice any new features in the game except these minor changes.
Conclusion: Call of Duty Update 1.25
In conclusion, we hope that you have got the complete information related to Patch Notes of Call of Duty Update 1.25. If you have any questions or queries related to this latest update of the game, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your queries and questions.
You can also read these articles: