Call of Duty Warzone Season 4 Patch Notes has been Reloaded. In this article, you can explore the complete patch notes of the Call of Duty Warzone Season 4 game.
The download size of this update for PS5 is 4.6 GB, for PS4 is 4.6 GB, for Xbox One Series X / S is 4.5 GB, for Xbox One is 4.5 GB, and for PC is 5.8 GB (Warzone Only) 6.6 GB (Warzone and Modern Warfare.
Call of Duty Warzone Season 4 Patch Notes Reloaded
Here are the complete patch notes of the Call of Duty Warzone Season 4 game that will help you to explore more about this game:
- Fixed an issue causing the Gravity Inversion Execution to throw downed enemies an incorrect distance.
- Fixed an issue causing players to lose their riot shields when downed in a vehicle.
- Fixed collision issues with various elements across Caldera, allowing Players to exploit/peek/shoot through them.
- Fixed an issue causing the Sten (VG) “Marauder Flash Hider” to have an incorrect name.
- Fixed an issue causing some MW Weapon Attachments to have incorrect names.
- Fixed an issue on Fortune’s Keep where Players were unable to climb/mantle boxes in Sea Caves.
- Fixed an issue causing the squad Placement indicator to disappear after pausing and unpausing in Golden Plunder.
- Fixed an issue where the Scaled Snipe would cause some Weapons to be unusable when swapping Optic Attachments.
- Fixed an issue preventing the False Prospector Camo from being applied to Weapons
- Fixed an issue causing Helicopter damage from rotor blades to not be displayed in damage dealt with Call of Duty Warzone Season 4 Patch Notes.
- Portable Redeploy Balloon New Deployable | All Modes
- It’s in the name… a portable version of the popular Redeploy Balloons. Can be placed on the ground and used until it expires or is destroyed.
- The Portable Redeploy Balloon functions as follows;
- Has half the health of a normal Redeploy Balloon
- It can be found in ground loot or as the reward for completing a Supply Drop Contract, as a guaranteed drop from the crate.
- Has a shorter launch distance than a normal Redeploy Balloon.
- Will despawn automatically after a short time.
- Comes with a unique icon identifier on the Tac Map.
You can also read: Roblox Anime Adventures Codes August 2022 – How to Redeem, New Codes
Quality of Life
- Radar Jammer Drop Rates Fortune’s Keep with Call of Duty Warzone Season 4 Patch Notes.
- Updated most Weapons & added new ones into the Resurgence respawn/spawn Loadouts.
- Teammate Buy Back All Maps & Modes
- The Gas Circle radii size and timings have been rebalanced for faster match pacing. We are going to continue to review data and sentiment as we finetune the Fortune’s Keep experience with Call of Duty Warzone Season 4 Patch Notes.
- Previously, if a Player had enough money and a redeploy token, the redeploy token would be used before the money. Now, money will be used first.
- Reduced Radar Jammer drop rates on Fortune’s Keep to align with the current drop rates on Rebirth Island.
- Armored SUV Nitrous Boost
- If a Player has a redeploy token and no money, the redeploy token will be spent.
- The Armored SUV, first introduced at the beginning of Season Four, now has Nitrous Boost capabilities.
- Gas Circle Fortune’s Keep with Call of Duty Warzone Season 4 Patch Notes.
- Respawn Loadouts Resurgence Modes
You can also read: Era Of Althea Trello Roblox Codes August 2022 – How to Redeem, New Rewards
It was the complete guide on Call of Duty Warzone Season 4 Patch Notes Reloaded. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding the update of the Call of Duty game. If you have any queries regarding the update of the Call of Duty game, then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Call of Duty Warzone Season 4 Patch Notes Reloaded.
You can also read: Warzone Update August 2022 Patch Notes, Release Date