The Pokemon Go players are excited to know can Regice be Shiny in Pokemon Go. In this article, you can explore the complete information regarding Regice in this game.
It is not that easy to beat Regice in the Pokemon Go game. It will take 3-5 Trainers to win the battle in his game. In case you have defeated Regice without any hassle, then you will get a chance to encounter shiny Regice.
Can Regice Be Shiny in Pokemon Go
Yes, Regice can be shiny in this game. Regice will be in the Raids and bring a lot of challenges. There is a great chance to capture one. It will be available in 5-Star Raids. Raids would be available daily between 5:00 AM and 7:45 PM local time.
Pokemon Go Regice Stats
Here is the list of Regice stats that would be helpful to you:
- Max CP: 3122
- Attack: 179
- Defense: 309
- Stamina: 190
Pokemon Go Regice Best Moveset
Here, you can explore all the moveset that is the best in this game. These moves would be helpful to you:
- Best Fast Attack: Frost Breath
- Best Charged Attack: Blizzard
Pokemon Go Regice Raid Counters & Tips
We are discussing Can Regice Be Shiny in Pokemon Go, here is the list of best Raid Counters, as well as tips that would be helpful to you:
The nice way to get Shiny Regice is to take on as many 5-Star Raids as possible. In order to ensure you would be ready to make the most of this opportunity. You can also build your team carefully. Regice is also an ice type, and it is also weak to fighting Rock, Steel, as well as Fire type Pokemon. These types of Pokemon with strong attacks are always recommended. You can also use a Mega Evolved Pokemon or Shadow form.
You should need a minimum of three trainers. Four trainers can be preferred. If you want to beat it, then you can try that you should do it with four or five trainers. You can also use the Circle Lock Technique in order to guarantee Great or Excellent throws.
Recommended Regice Counters
Here is the list of recommended Regice counters that would be helpful to you:
- Reshiram – Fire Fang Fast Attack, Fusion Flare Charged Attack
- Zacian Crowned Sword – Metal Claw Fast Attack, Iron Head Charged Attack
- Terrakion – Double Kick Fast Attack, Sacred Sword Charged Attack
- Pheromosa – Low Kick Fast Attack, Focus Blast Charged Attack
You can also read: Tribes of Midgard Update 4.00 Patch Notes: Download Size
Here is the list of some other counters:
- Mega Blaziken: Counter, Blast Burn
- Mega Charizard Y: Fire Spin, Blast Burn
- Shadow Moltres: Fire Spin, Overheat
- Shadow Entei: Fire Fang, Overheat
- Shadow Machamp: Counter, Dynamic Punch
- Shadow Metagross: Bullet Punch, Meteor Mash
- Mega Alakazam: Counter, Focus Blast
- Apex Shadow Ho-Oh: Incinerate, Sacred Fire+
- Reshiram: Fire Fang, Fusion Flare
- Terrakion: Double Kick, Sacred Sword
We have explained the complete information regarding Can Regice Be Shiny in Pokemon Go. You can stay tuned with us for further information regarding the Regice. As soon we get any information regarding Regice, we will be the first to inform you.
You can also read: TOH Season 3 Episode 3 Release Date: Where To Watch
It was the complete guide on Can Regice Be Shiny in Pokemon Go. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding Regice in this game. If you have any queries regarding Regice then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Can Regice Be Shiny in Pokemon Go.