Chivalry 2 Update 1.13 Patch Notes is out with some changes and fixes. In this article, you can explore the complete patch notes of the Chivalry 2 game.
Chivalry 2 Update 1.13 is available to download that you can download and enjoy playing the latest version of the Chivalry game. The size of this game depends on the device and there are a lot of things to explore in the Chivalry 2 game. In this article, you can explore the complete patch notes of the Chivalry 2 game that will help you to know the fixes made and new features with this game.
You can also read: Fortnite Update 3.47 Patch Notes Download Size
Chivalry 2 Update 1.13 Patch Notes
- New Objective Carriables/throwables – Peasants, Pigs (oink oink)
- New Playable VIP Character – Mason Druid
- 10 new Facepaint Customization items with Chivalry 2 Update 1.13 Patch Notes.
- New Team Objective map – The Raid on Aberfell
- New Vanguard weapon – Highland Sword
New Changes Following 2.4 Public Test (1/27/22)
- Fixed an issue where you could sometimes be hit during active riposte with Chivalry 2 Update 1.13 Patch Notes.
- Fixed exploit – Swapping weapons negates the effects of an opponent’s tackle
- Adjusted 3p and 1p animations on the highland sword to be more consistent with tracers
- Reverted maul changes from House Aberfell Public Test
- Increased the combination input press window for gamepad users to make throwing easier to execute
You can also read: How to Beat Cliff in Pokemon Go March 2022: Counters, Weakness
Weapons and Carryables
- Added carriable peasants (currently only on Aberfell)
- Increased all damage values from 5 to 10 with Chivalry 2 Update 1.13 Patch Notes.
- Executioner’s Axe:
- Reduced slash damage from 50 to 45
- Added carriable pigs (currently only on Aberfell)
- Adjusted total ammo count from 20 arrows to 12
- Special attack’s turn rate has been slightly reduced
- New weapon – Highland Sword:
- Giant Claymore variants
- Executioner Sword variants
- Claymore variants
- Dacian Falx variants
- Agatha – Highlander
- Mason – Berserker
- Agatha – Balmoral Helmet with four variants, Gallowglass Armour with six variants
- Mason – Clan Helmet with four variants, Clan Armour with three variants
- 10 new Face Paint variants (male and female):
You can also read: Dying Light 2 All Safe Codes February 2022: Open Safe
- Fixed an issue where party invites could not be sent or received on Windows 11
- Fixed an issue where the party leader would be unable to connect to standalone servers while in a party
Performance and Crash Fixes
- Fixed a rare server crash for when there is no valid killer player state
- Fixed a rare server crash for when a ballista bolt hits a shield
- Fixed a stuttering issue when setting View Distance to Low or Medium while viewing in the first person
- Fixed an animation issue involving the slight dodge after changing movement directions from a sprint. This animation would not play server-side, causing attacks to hit/miss when they visibly should/shouldn’t to the player with Chivalry 2 Update 1.13 Patch Notes.
- Adjusted strafing animation when moving at slower speeds
- Fixed animation issue with a shield when crouching with a rapier in first person
- Fixed an issue where the player and bot movement would not animate properly when viewed from a distance
- Fixed an issue where tertiary weapons would sometimes appear twice on the HUD when picking up another weapon as the Raider subclass
- Adjusted the “Play” button visuals to match the new “News” button
- Added a banner behind the Chivalry 2 icon on the upper left corner of the screen
- Added a glow behind the main featured mode to make it stand out more prominently
- Added unique loading screens for the recent LTS/TDM versions of TO maps
- Fixed an issue where the name of the player being revived would disappear if the player reviving the teammates is killed during the revive
You can also read: Modern Warfare and Warzone Update 1.53 Patch Notes For Season 2
It was the complete guide on Chivalry 2 Update 1.13 Patch Notes. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding the update of the Chivalry 2 game. If you have any queries regarding the update of the Chivalry 2 game then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Chivalry 2 Update 1.13 Patch Notes.