CoD Black Ops Cold War Season 2 Server Update is out and the players are super excited to know the changes made with this update. This update has fixed a lot of server issues that the players were facing to make this game more flawless. We have the complete patch notes of this server update.
CoD Black Ops Cold War Season 2 Server Update
This Season 2 server update is available for different platforms. This update has fixed some bugs and made some improvements in the game. As it is a server update, you need not download this update. Let’s explore the complete details of this patch.
You can also read: Cyberpunk 2077 Update 1.2 Patch Notes: Download March Update 2021
CoD Black Ops Cold War Season 2 Server Update Patch Notes
- 2XP + 2WXP Weekend: Double XP as well as Double Weapon XP now live in Black Ops Cold War and Warzone through 10AM PT Monday, March 1st.
- The developers have addressed the framerate performance issues on all platforms since Season Two launch.
You can also read: Playstation Plus Free Games March 2021 Announced
- Raid: The developers have addressed the issue that allow the players to stand outside of the intended play space outside of the basketball court.
- Checkmate: The developers have addressed the issue that allow the players for capturing the P3 Hardpoint zone outside of the boundary.
- Prop Hunt: The developers have added the Prop Hunt to the featured playlists. The developers have also added the Apocalypse to Prop Hunt map pool.
- After Action Report: The developers have addressed the issue where both teams could display the same score in the After Action Report.
- The developers have added Outbreak Event tab to League Play.
- With this update, the developers have added the challenges tab to League Play.
- Re-enabled the Calling Cards tab in the Player Identity list in League Play.
- With this update, the developers have addressed an issue where Tokens would not be redeemed from the League Play lobby.
You can also read: Animal Crossing Villager March Birthdays 2021
- With CoD Black Ops Cold War Season 2 Server Update, the developers have addressed an issue with the Rank 1 emblem being present in different locations before a player had completed Placement Matches.
- Stability: With this update the developers have added different crash fixes. The developers have addressed the stability issues that are related to Objectives, Trials Machine, Hellhounds, Dragon Relic, and Plaguehounds.
- Gameplay: The enemy pathing issues have been addressed. An issue has been addressed that can cause a loss of functionality for the parachute after going down from a fall.
- Support: The developers have closed exploit that allow the Death Machine to be used indefinitely.
- Progresssion: With CoD Black Ops Cold War Season 2 Server Update, the developers have addressed the issue that was resulting in lower-than-intended Outbreak Match bonus XP totals.
- Field Upgrades: An issue has been addressed where the Aether Shroud Field Upgrade would lose its initial full charge during the Retrieve Objective.
- UI Errors: With CoD Black Ops Cold War Season 2 Server Update, the developers have addressed the UI error that could appear when pinging the Trials Computer.
- Ray Gun: The developers have added a cap to the amount of splash damage the Ray Gun and other weapons can inflict on the player.
We have explained the complete information regarding CoD Black Ops Cold War Season 2 Server Update. You can also visit: Source
It was the complete guide on CoD Black Ops Cold War Season 2 Server Update. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding this update. If you have any queries regarding this update you can feel free to ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding CoD Black Ops Cold War Season 2 Server Update Patch Notes.
You can also read: How to Fix Xbox Live Core Services?