Cyberpunk 1.23 Patch Notes is out with some changes and fixes. We have the complete patch notes of this game that will help you to explore more about this game.
Cyberpunk 1.23 Patch Notes
Gig: Getting Warmer…
- Fixed an issue where fixer’s car could drive straight through the intersection instead of turning right.
- Fixed an issue where the prompt to use the coolant on 8ug8ear could still be selected while plugging her out, which could break the animation.
- Fixed an issue where it wasn’t possible to pick up 8ug8ear.
- Fixed an issue where NPCs could spawn underground, blocking progression.
You can also read: Roblox Evolution Evade Codes June 2021: How to Redeem
- Fixed an issue where Jackie could go through glass.
- Fixed an issue preventing some guards from attacking the player.
- Fixed an issue where the “Search the Arasaka officer” objective could remain active after fulfilling it.
- Fixed an issue where the mech didn’t spawn in the lobby.
- Fixed an issue where some Arasaka guards could clip through the door.
- Fixed an issue where some guards could spawn on player’s sight.
- Fixed an issue where Arasaka officer’s body could be unaccessible, making the player unable to loot the shard and blocking progression.
- Fixed an issue where the Pause Menu would open again on its own if the Xbox guide and the Pause Menu were closed in quick succession.
- Fixed an issue where signing out during a scene fade-out could result in the game being partially unresponsive with Cyberpunk 1.23 Patch Notes.
- Fixed an issue where after killing an NPC and stealing their car, their body could get stuck in the car.
- Cataresist cyberwar should now work properly.
- Adam Smasher will no longer receive damage during animations between his attack phases.
- Fixed an issue where dropping an NPC’s body caused too much destruction.
- Fixed appearance of rocks in the Badlands.
- Fixed Johnny’s spectral appearance in various quests.
- Fixed various issues related to clipping in NPCs’ clothes with Cyberpunk 1.23 Patch Notes.
- Fixed an issue where one of the Maelstromers was T-posing.
You can also read: Warzone & Black Ops Cold War Update 1.18
Stability and performance
- Numerous crash fixes in animations, UI, scene, physics, and gameplay systems with Cyberpunk 1.23 Patch Notes.
- Memory optimizations and memory management improvements in various systems (reducing the number of crashes).