Update: Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 1.05 has finally released on December 19, 2020, and it is now available to download on all gaming platforms. The update file size of this latest update is about 7.3 GB and it will vary according to your gaming platform. We have also provided the complete patch notes of the lastest Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 1.05 for you below.
Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 1.05 is going to release soon and all the players in this game are excited about that. As we all know that Cyberpunk 2077 has finally released and is very popular among gamers just after its release. The developer of this game is releasing frequent updates to make the game better.
Here, you will get the complete information about the upcoming Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 1.05, its release date, patch notes, and other details related to this upcoming update. Let’s explore all details related to this patch 1.05 without any delay.
Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 1.05 Release Date
The latest update of Cyberpunk 2077 that will release will be the Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 1.05. This update will be for fixing bugs, issues, performance improvements, and much more. You will get the complete patch notes as well as the release date of this upcoming update below.
The exact release date of this upcoming update is unknown yet. But, we expect that it will be released within a few days. We will try to provide the exact release date of the upcoming patch 1.05 of this game as soon as possible. For now, you can check out the patch notes of this update. It will help you in knowing about the changes made to the game through this upcoming patch.
You can also read: Cyberpunk 2077 Update 1.04
Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 1.05 Patch Notes
Here are the patch notes of this upcoming update. We will update this list when this upcoming patch 1.05 will be released. It will help you in knowing about this upcoming update in detail. So, read the given patch notes of this upcoming update below and get all information about it.
- Jackie will no longer disappear in The Pickup or The Heist.
- Fixed an issue preventing players from landing the helicopter in Love like Fire.
- Fixed an issue with Takemura not calling in Play it Safe.
- It’s no longer possible to trigger the same dialogue twice in Big in Japan.
- Fixed an issue with Delamain appearing upside down at the end of Don’t Lose Your Mind.
- Saul now correctly reaches the van in Riders on the Storm.
- Fast travelling before the encounter with Tyger Claws no longer breaks progression in I Fought the Law.
- Fixed an issue blocking progress in Ghost Town if an autosave made upon Raffen Shiv’s arrival was loaded.
- Fixed an issue with not receiving new calls or messages if Happy Together failed as a result of combat.
- Elizabeth Peralez stops being excessively insistent with her calls after her job offer is refused.
- With Cyberpunk 2077 patch 1.05, the scene with Misty and Jackie now starts properly after leaving Viktor’s clinic.
- Wakako’s dialogues no longer get blocked after finishing Search and Destroy.
- Walking away from Stefan in Sweet Dreams shouldn’t prevent other characters from calling you anymore.
- Brick’s detonator should now be properly interactable for players to disarm. Or set off. Your call.
- Elevator doors should now correctly open in The Heist.
- Saul now correctly gets out of cars in Riders on the Storm.
- Fixed an issue with not receiving new calls or messages after running too far away from Frank in War Pigs.
- Jackie now correctly leaves the factory after the combat is finished in The Pickup.
- Fixed an issue with Militech reinforcements not spawning if driving through the gate too fast in Forward to Death.
- Skipping time while in the club in Violence no longer results in issues with progression.
- Fixed issues with starting Gig: Getting Warmer…
- Fixed an issue with not receiving new calls or messages after Pyramid Song has been abandoned midway.
- Fixed an issue whereby Delamain core could be already broken when player enters the Core room in Don’t Lose Your Mind with Cyberpunk 2077 patch 1.05.
- Fixed issues with Delamain not appearing or doing nothing outside the Afterlife in The Heist.
- Fixed an issue with objective getting stuck on “Talk to Viktor” in The Ripperdoc.
- Fixed an issue whereby it was impossible to talk to the bouncer in front of Lizzie’s in The Information.
- Added description for Don’t Lose Your Mind in the Journal.
- Fixed an issue preventing player from saving, using fast travels, and talking to other NPCs after reloading a save with an active call with Frank in War Pigs.
- Fixed an issue with Panam not calling about any other matter until I’ll Fly Away is completed.
- Fixed an issue with Dum Dum following V after The Pickup is finished.
- Improved the reaction times of NPCs taking cover.
- Corrected the number of shots needed to kill civilians from a distance while in combat.
- Fixed an issue with Delamain’s image displayed on top of the current caller during phone calls.
- V’s mouth doesn’t stay open after entering the space lock in Where is My Mind.
- Fixed some UI overlap issues.
- V appears more modest in the inventory preview after the half year montage 😉
- NPCs are faster to appear in the quest area during Stadium Love.
- Added some warmth to HDR with Cyberpunk 2077 patch 1.05.
- Fixed T-posing NPCs in Suspected Organized Crime Activity: Just Say No and Gig: Hot Merchandise.
- Fixed an issue whereby after a braindance it was possible to be stuck in 3rd person view with no head.
- Silencer icons are no longer displayed with no image in the inventory.
- Fixed an issue with weapon crosshair persisting on screen.
- The inventory menu no longer closes immediately after opening it for the first time after leaving a car.
- Fixed an issue whereby upon accessing a fast travel terminal the button shown on the top right corner prompting to open the quest journal would not work.
Performance & Stability
- Multiple stability improvements, including crash fixes with Cyberpunk 2077 patch 1.05.
- Offscreen explosions make noise now.
- [AMD SMT] Optimized default core/thread utilization for 4-core and 6-core AMD Ryzen(tm) processors. 8-core, 12-core and 16-core processors remain unchanged and behaving as intended. This change was implemented in cooperation with AMD and based on tests on both sides indicating that performance improvement occurs only on CPUs with 6 cores and less.
- Fixed an issue with the way Raw Input is collected.
- Removed the use of AVX instruction set thus fixing crashes occurring at the end of the Prologue on processors not supporting AVX.
- Removed debug console to prevent functions that could lead to crashes or blocked quests. This doesn’t mean we don’t want to support the modding community. Stay tuned for more info on that.
- Ray traced reflections should no longer seem too bright in comparison to the environment.
- Fixed an issue with Steam Overlay crash on game shutdown with Cyberpunk 2077 patch 1.05.
- Removed the memory_pool_budgets.csv file. which was not connected with the final version of the game and had no influence on it (it was a leftover file used during the development to estimate memory usage. It had no effect on how much memory was actually allocated). Perceived performance increase after editing the file may have been related to restarting the game.
- Improved image sharpness with Chromatic Aberration and Film Grain on.
- Settings should no longer reset to default after several game session restarts.
- Fixed visual issues occurring during the transition between The Heist and Love Like Fire.
- With cyberpunk 2077 patch 1.05, corrected the look of several vehicles.
- [Xbox] Entering combat while Synaptic Accelerator is active no longer ends in player health bar not being displayed.
- [Xbox] Game no longer becomes unresponsive when signing out from a profile when the controller disconnection message is visible.
- Telemetry consent request will appear once more due to an earlier issue with settings reset.
- Fixed an issue whereby it was possible to fall down the elevator shaft in Megabuilding H8 in Automatic Love.
You can also read: How many Side Quests in Cyberpunk 2077?
You can easily update your game to this latest version just after its release. If automatic update is enabled, your game will be updated automatically. In case you have turned off automatic updates, you will have to manually update this game.
On PC, you will be able to update this game from Steam or Epic Games Store (depending on the store from which you have purchased this game). On PS4, you will have to select this game using the “Option” button and then select “Check for Updates”. It will update your game to the latest version.
This was the complete information about the upcoming Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 1.05, its release date, as well as patch notes. Do not forget to share your opinion about this upcoming update in the comment section below. We would love to hear your opinion about this update below.
You can also read: Cyberpunk 2077 Maelstrom or Parker
Cyberpunk 2077 is now available to play on various gaming platforms.
Conclusion: Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 1.05
In conclusion, we hope that you have got the complete details about the upcoming Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 1.05, its release date, and much more. If you have any doubts or queries related to this upcoming update, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your doubts and queries.
You can also read: Cyberpunk 2077 Judy Romance
2 thoughts on “Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 1.05 Available – Patch Notes, Download”
Been playing via an “alternative source” to test and evaluate the game, if they truly finally fix the crashing/stability issues then I can finally in good conscious buy the game as I’ve been wanting to.
dozens of sites with updates details, but no download link. Where to download thus hotfix?