CD Projekt Red has released Cyberpunk 2077 Update 1.1 and its Patch Notes today on Jan 23, just a few hours ago. And this update promises to fix plenty of bugs and issues present in Cyberpunk 2077.
Cyberpunk 2077 Update 1.1 is now out and available to download on all platforms such as PC, PS4, and Xbox One. We have all the information and details of the Cyberpunk 2077 Update 1.1 Patch Notes such as its download size, bug fixes, and improvements. And being a major update this will make a lot of quality changes to the game, have a look.
Cyberpunk 2077 Update 1.1 Patch Notes Today, Download Size, and a Major Update!
Cyberpunk 2077 has got Update 1.1 finally. The Cyberpunk 2077 Update 1.1 is out to fix a lot of major bugs, issues, and glitches that were present in the game, and some of them might still be there. The Cyberpunk 2077 update 1.1 promises to make various stability improvements, a lot of major issues has been fixed in the side quests and in the open world, some changes also have been made to the UI of the game, game visuals have been improved with this update.
Apart from this, the Cyberpunk 2077 update 1.1 Patch notes comes with some misc changes, there are some Playstation specific changes which was much needed especially for PS4, some PC and Xbox specific changes have been made, and finally some specific changes in google stadia version of Cyberpunk 2077. So these are all the section which contains and will get affected by the Cyberpunk 2077 update 1.1, now we will see the download size.
Now let us head over to Cyberpunk 2077 Update 1.1 Patch Notes and its download size.
Cyberpunk 2077 Update 1.1 Patch Notes and Download Size
The Cyberpunk 2077 update 1.1 patches come with plenty of changes and come with some platform-specific changes as well so you can expect the size of this update to be large. The Cyberpunk 2077 update 1.1 weighs around 16.8 GB. The update is quite big but this download size is only for PS4, and we are still confirming the download size for Xbox, and PC.
Now let us move ahead to Cyberpunk 2077 Update 1.1 Patch Notes.
Cyberpunk 2077 Update 1.1 Patch Notes Today (Jan 23)
Here is the list of changes and Cyberpunk 2077 Update 1.1 Patch Notes, have a look:
Quests and Open World Changes
- An issue in which calls from Delamain would end immediately and seem like they cannot be picked up in Epistrophy has been fixed.
- An issue in which players would not receive calls from Delamain when approaching relevant vehicles in Epistrophy has been fixed.
- An issue in which the objective could get stuck on “Answer the call from Mr. Hands” in M’ap Tann Pèlen has been fixed.
- An issue in which Judy could teleport underground in Pyramid Song has been fixed.
- An issue in which it was impossible to talk to the Zen Master in the Poem of The Atoms has been fixed.
- An issue in which Takemura wouldn’t call in Down on the Street has been fixed.
- An issue in which Jackie could disappear in The Pickup has been fixed.
- An issue in which it was impossible to get out of the car in The Beast in Me: The Big Race has been fixed.
- An issue in which players could stop receiving calls and messages after moving too far away from the A Day In The Life area has been fixed.
- An issue in which opening the package wouldn’t update Space Oddity has been fixed.
- An issue in which Delamain would remain silent throughout Epistrophy if the player initially refused to help him has been fixed.
- Memory Usage improvements in the System within the game: characters, interactions, in-game videos, navigation, GPU-related, AI-related.
- Various crash fixes related to the loading saves, game-opening, closing, and point of no return has been fixed.
UI and Visual Improvements
- An issue in which prompt for exiting braindance could be missing has been fixed.
- An invalid item from loot has been removed.
- An issue in which a grenade’s trajectory could be displayed in photo mode has been fixed.
- An issue in which particles’ hues appearing pink when viewed close up has been fixed.
- An issue in which cars spawning incorrectly in Reported Crime: Welcome to Night City has been fixed.
- An issue that was responsible for saves getting oversized (related to the modifier indicating if the item is crafted), and trimmed the excess size from already existing saves (note: this won’t fix PC save files corrupted before 1.06 update) has been fixed.
- An issue in which input could stop registering upon opening the weapon wheel and performing an action has been fixed.
- An issue in which the “Continue” button in the Main Menu could load an end game save has been fixed.
Changes on Playstation
- Performance improvements while in-crowd on PS4 Pro and PS5.
- Various crash fixes on PS4 and PS5 has been fixed.
Changes on PC
- In Steam offline mode, now you can no longer obtain achievements.
- Startup crashes have been resolved for NVIDIA GPUs.
Changes on Xbox
- Memory usage improvements for characters, creations, mirrors, camera remote control for Xbox One, Xbox One X, and Xbox One S.
So this was all about Cyberpunk 2077 Update 1.1 Patch Notes.
You can also read: Genshin Impact Web Event Slime Paradise Time Today (Jan 22)
Hopefully, you will like our approach on Cyberpunk 2077 Update 1.1 Patch Notes Today, Download Size For PC (Jan 2021).