Cyberpunk 2077 Update Xbox is out and the players are very excited to download the latest version of this game and know the changes and fixes made in this game. If you are excited to know the changes made with this update then you can read this article. In this article, we will explain the complete information regarding this update.
You can also read: Cyberpunk 2077 Update 1.04
Cyberpunk 2077 Update Xbox 1.04 Patch Notes
Before discussing Update 1.05, you might be interested to know the Cyberpunk 2077 Update 1.04.
- The developers have fixed the issue completing the final objective in Gig: Freedom of the Press.
- The issue when starting a conversation with Johnny at the end of Life During Wartime has been fixed.
- The developers have fixed the rare issue with NPCs no longer calling V if A Like Supreme quest was abandoned mid-way.
- The developers have also fixed the issue of Nix not going into his default state in Spellbound and KOLD MIRAGE.
- With Cyberpunk 2077 Update Xbox 1.04, the developers have fixed the issue of blocking progress in I Fought The Law if the quest area is left.
- The developers have fixed the inability to find the Delamain in Epistrophy.
- The developers have fixed the issue related to remaining in the second phase of the quest after finishing the Pacifica fight with Ozob if played after the Finals.
- The issue with Nomads no longer present if V leaves the quest area mid-combat in With a Little Help from My Friends/Queen of the Highway has been fixed.
- The developers have fixed the preview in weapon crafting.
Performance & Stability
- The developers have improved stability, including various crash fixes.
- With this update, the developers have modified the flashing effect on braindance to reduce the risk of inducing epileptic symptoms. The effect has been smoothed out and the flashes reduced in frequency and magnitude.
- The copyrighted songs incorrectly present in the game with the “Disable Copyrighted Music” feature toggled on has been removed.
You can also read: How many Side Quests in Cyberpunk 2077?
- The developers have reduced the vehicle appearance pop-in.
- With Cyberpunk 2077 Update Xbox 1.04, the developers have switched the first-person perspective to a third-person perspective in a vehicle.
- The developers have fixed the issues with animations missing from important quest NPCs during cinematics.
- The reflections quality on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 to eliminate the smudge effect of this update have been improved.
- “The Wasteland” achievement being stuck on 97% after completing all relevant missions in The Badlands on Xbox has been fixed.
- The issue with missing PT-BR VO for Xbox players in the Americas has been fixed.
After discussing Cyberpunk 2077 Update Xbox, you might be interested to know the update 1.05.
You can also read: Download Cyberpunk 2077 Update 1.04, Patch Notes
Cyberpunk 2077 Update Xbox 1.05
This update is going to be released soon. The exact date of this update is not fixed but it will release in a few days. You can stay tuned with us. As soon as the update will be released, we will be the first to update you. With this update, a lot of changes and fixes have been made.
Cyberpunk 2077 is a very interesting action-adventure game that is available on different platforms such as Microsoft Windows, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Stadia, Xbox One, and PlayStation 5. You can play this game on any of the given platforms.
You can also read: Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 1.05 – Patch Notes, Release Date
It was the complete guide on Cyberpunk 2077 Update Xbox One X Update. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding this update. If you have any queries regarding this then you can feel free to ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries.