If you are looking for Cyberpunk Gunslinger Build, then this is the best guide you can read. In Cyberpunk 2077, you have to build a Gunslinger which will do extreme damage with guns to beat the enemies. So check this Cyberpunk Gunslinger Build Guide.
Cyberpunk Gunslinger Build Guide: Best Stats
Here is the list of best things you can put inside, also this is about how they will affect your stats:
- Add up 5 health and 3 stamina
- Increases damage by 3
- Boosts damage with melee weapon by 1.5%
- Makes smaller movement penalty while beating an enemy by 6%
Read More: Play Cyberpunk 2077 Third Person Mod: Best Guide
- Add up passive evasion by enemy attack 1%.
- Add up crit chance by 1%
- Add up harm from mantis blades by 3
- Grants you to unlock the doors
- All points spent add up armor by 5%
- Adds up crit harm by 2%
- Adds up resistance by 1%
- Decreases speed by enemies will detect you in the stealth mode by 0.5%
- Also adds up Mono wire harm by 3%
- Adds up cyberdeck Ram capacity by 4%
- Adds up quick hack harm by 0.5%
- Adds up quick hack time by 1%
A Gunslinger will add all of its points to the reflex and cool to add up the hit chance. It will help you hit enemies with clear headshots. It will also help you in increasing your body health by putting some points. This build is mainly focused on speed and agility. You will be able to avoid any harmful damages.
Read More: Cyberpunk 2077 Maelstrom or Parker? Which one you should visit first?
Now let us see what are the best perks for Cyberpunk Gunslinger Build.
Cyberpunk Gunslinger Build Guide: Best Perks
- Like a Butterfly: Dodging doesn’t deplete endurance
- Steel Shell: Increase defensive layer by 10%
- Genuine Grit: Increase max endurance by 10%, at that point 20%
- Long-distance runner: Sprinting doesn’t deplete endurance
- Multitasker: Shoot while running, sliding, and vaulting
- Canine of War: Increase wellbeing regen in battle by 30%
- Recovery: Health gradually recovers during battle
Read More: How many Side Quests in Cyberpunk 2077? Total Side Quests
- O.K. Corral: Deal half more harm with guns and guns to foes whose wellbeing is underneath 25%
- High Noon: Increases crit chance with guns and guns by 4%
- Gunfighter: Reduces reload time for guns and guns by 10%
- Consistent Hand: Reduces gun and pistol withdrawal by 30%
- Evaporating Point: After playing out an avoid with a gun or pistol prepared, avoidance increments by 25% for 6 seconds.
- Bandit: Increases harm with guns and pistols by 6%
- Since quite a while ago Shot Drop Pop: Increases harm with guns and pistols to foes 5+ meters away by 15%
- From Head To Toe: Increases harm to appendages with guns and pistols by 7%
- Rio Bravo: Increases headshot harm multiplier with guns and pistols by 10%.
- Westworld: increments crit chance for guns and pistols by 10% if completely modded
- On the Fly: Reduces draw/holster time for guns and guns by 25%
- Moving Sands: Dodging recuperates 15% then 20% endurance
- Without rushing: Armor is expanded by 15% then 30% while moving
- Shrapnel: All explosive sorts bargain 20 harm notwithstanding their typical impacts
- Bladerunner: Increases harm to drones, mechs, and robots by 20%
- Expert rifleman: Increases harm by headshots shot from the outside battle by 30%
- Quiet and Deadly: Increase harm managed by hushed weapons by 25% while sneaking
- Professional killer: bargain 15% more harm to people
Read More: Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 1.05 – Patch Notes, Release Date
- Cold Blood: After defeating an enemy, gain cold blood for x seconds. Increase movement speed by 2%, stacks up to 3 times
- Critical Condition: increases the duration of Cold Blood by 5 seconds Veins: Reduces weapon recoil by 2.5% per stack of Cold Blood
So these were the best perk which will help you in Cyberpunk Gunslinger Build.
Hopefully, you will like our approach on Cyberpunk Gunslinger Build | Best Perks for Weapons Cyberpunk 2077.