Cyberpunk Patch 1.53 Release Date is out and the fans are excited about the release of a new update of Cyberpunk update.
In this article, you can explore the complete patch note of the Cyberpunk Update 1.53.
Table of Contents
Cyberpunk Patch 1.53 Release Date
Cyberpunk Update 1.53 is going to be released soon. Once this update releases, you can download the latest version of this game and enjoy playing it. The download size of the Cyberpunk update depends on the device. The release date of the upcoming update is not fixed, once it is announced, we will update you.
Cyberpunk Update 1.53 Patch Notes
At present, the patch notes of Cyberpunk Update 1.53 is not available so we have provided the patch notes of the previous version so that you can get a glimpse of the previous update:
- The Laminate-armor Media Ballistic Vest can now be found as loot in Japantown.
- Fixed an issue that could cause wrecked cars or multiple Nomad cars to spawn in traffic when driving fast.
- Fixed an issue where first equip animation could be played repeatedly after recovering a throwing knife.
- There was an issue where Open World combat events and some scenes could remain disabled after visiting Afterlife until the player fast traveled within Watson, it has been fixed with Cyberpunk Patch 1.53.
- Players won’t be able to purchase again an apartment makeover they already own anymore.
- It won’t be possible to hack the Northside apartment before completing Act 1 anymore.
- The developer has added the showering interaction to the Nomad Camp with Cyberpunk Patch 1.53.
- Automatic Love – Walking into a wall in the elevator in Megabuilding H8 will no longer cause instant death.
You can also read: Pokemon Go Promo Codes April 2022: How To Redeem
- Gig: Goodbye, Night City – Fixed an issue where the quest didn’t trigger after approaching the area.
- The developer had fixed an issue where summoned vehicles could be spawned far away from the player.
- An issue where an Assault in Progress in Arroyo wasn’t visible on the map, hindering progress in The Jungle achievement with has been fixed.
- Suicidal Corpos in Corpo Plaza will no longer stand up after the fall.
- The developer had fixed an issue where the loot UI could flicker and change before picking up the item with Cyberpunk Patch 1.53.
- Added a quest tag to fixer rewards when they’re first found in the stash.
- It won’t be possible to change the position of the marker when a time skip is in progress anymore.
buy spiriva inhaler online https://redecan.ca/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/png/spiriva-inhaler.html no prescription pharmacy
- Opening menus while reading a shard will no longer block the game.
buy desyrel online https://redecan.ca/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/png/desyrel.html no prescription pharmacy
- Fixed an issue where foliage was not affected by different weather conditions.
- Fixed some issues with animation occurring when performing an aerial takedown using the Hidden Dragon perk.
- Fixed an issue where sandstorms could appear in scenes they weren’t supposed to.
You can also read: Elden Ring Side Quests Guide
- [PlayStation 5] Fixed an issue where a corrupted save was created when a player tried to import a PlayStation 4 save when no saves were exported.
- [Xbox One/Xbox Series X] Disconnecting the controller and entering the pause menu at the same time will no longer result in player being stuck.
- [PlayStation] Fixed an issue where the “Press [Options Button] To Continue” screen registered pressing the button with a delay.
- [PlayStation 5] Wet roads will now be as reflective as on the PC version.
You can also read: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Update 1.30 Patch Notes
It was the complete guide on Cyberpunk Patch 1.53. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding the release of the Cyberpunk update 1.53. If you have any queries regarding the update of Cyberpunk 1.53 then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Cyberpunk Patch 1.53.