DBD Patch Notes 2023 is out, and the fans are excited to explore the changes made with this game. In this article, you can explore the complete patch notes of the DBD game, along with some changes.
You can also read: Best Top 10 Christmas Games for Family and Party December 2022
DBD Update January 2023
The first update for DBD 2023 will be released in January, and the fans are excited about the changes made to this game. The download size of the DBD game depends on the device.
You can also read: Fortnite Chapter 5 Release Date, Season 1, Map, Battle Pass
DBD Patch Notes 2023 January
At present, the patch notes for 2023 are not available, so we have provided the recent patch notes of this game. Here, you can explore the patch notes of the DBD game that will help you to explore all the changes made to the DBD game:
Changes From PTB
- The Killer is now able to cancel/destroy a patrolling Guard by hitting them with their base attack.
- Addon Map of the Realm: is now +4M instead of +6M.
- Decreased the spawn time of the guards to 1.5s from 2.0s.
- Guard travelling to the detection location decreased to 2.5 sec instead of 3.0 sec.
- Addon Flint and Steel: now only works on dropped/unbroken pallets.
- Addon Healing Poultice: The effect has been inverted to within 24M instead of over 36M.
- Flag activation on Assassin is now 5.0 sec. instead of 2.0 sec.
- Addon Knight’s Contract: Extended the effect to 12M instead of 8 M.
- Flag activation on Jailer is now 5.0 sec instead of 2.0 sec with DBD Patch Notes 2023.
- Guard Detection Radius interpolation speed is now 1.0 instead of 1.5 sec.
- Flag activation on Carnifex is now 10.0 sec. instead of 8.0 sec.
You can also read: Pokemon Go Spotlight Hour January 2023
- Fixed an issue that caused the survivor to be stuck in the animation loop after failing a skillcheck.
- Fixed an issue that caused error 109 after a trial with DBD Patch Notes 2023.
- Fixed an issue in the Archives where the progression was duplicated between some tomes
- Fixed an issue that sometimes left survivors in a dying state, unable to be able to be healed whilst on a stairway or slope
- Fixed an issue that enabled a Survivor to pass through a visible gap but not the Killer in Dead Dawg Saloon map.
- Fixed invitations not received when visiting the Archives or Onboarding menus
- Fixed a possible crash when closing the Game with DBD Patch Notes 2023.
- Fixed an issue that caused the wrong prestige level to be displayed on the tally screen
- Fixed an issue that caused letter casing in chat on WinGDK.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Survivor to get stuck between a hook and a rack in Racoon City Police Station map.
- Fixed an issue that allowed the Killer to bodyblock a hook on Racoon City Police Station map
- Fixed an issue that caused a placeholder in Pale Rose.
- Some Playstation players are unable to invite or join friends in the lobby.
- (Stadia Only) The Shattered Square is not available to be selected in Custom Games on Stadia.
- Hex: Face the Darkness has an incorrect description.
- In French, in several descriptions, The Knights Power is incorrectly written as Compagnia d’Arme rather than the proper name Guardia Compagnia.
You can also read: Warzone Patch Notes 2023
It was the complete guide on DBD Patch Notes 2023. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got complete information regarding the update of the DBD game. If you have any queries regarding the update of the DBD game then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding DBD Patch Notes 2023.