The Dead by Daylight 2.12 Update Patch Notes are out and Behavior Interactive has released the Mid-Chapter Update 4.5.0. We have all the information and details about the 2.12 update such as its Patch Notes, list of all the changes, bug fixes, additional content, and many other features that have been added to Dead by Daylight update 2.12, have a look.
The Dead by Daylight update 2.12 is now out and available to download for all users. According to the Dead by Daylight 2.12 Update Patch Notes, this patch will make a lot of major changes to the games such as it will add the new HUD layout, new HUD elements, and a lot more additional features. Also, there are a lot of problems and issues which has been fixed with this patch. Apart from this, there are some other performance improvements and gameplay optimizations.
Below we have shared a full list of changes and Dead by Daylight 2.12 Update Patch Notes- Update 4.5.0, have a look.
You can also read: Watch Dogs Legion Update 1.10 Patch Notes February 9, 2021
Dead by Daylight 2.12 Update Patch Notes- Update 4.5.0 (Feb 10)
- Tome VI & The Glided Stampede Event
- Tome VI for the Archives will begin tomorrow on Feb 10 at 11 AM ET.
- The Glided Stampede event will begin the day after on Feb 11 at 11 AM ET.
- The all-new HUD Layout
- Player status has got a new design with a lot of graphical and animation improvements.
- The objective has been moved to the top center of the display to give players more space.
- The status effect and the Score events have been moved to the right side of the screen.
- New HUD Elements
- A new widget has been added for killer which shows them how many hooks they have earned in the match.
- Above each of the Survivor’s playing games, now the survivor will see a new set of markers.
- Visual Update
- Model and the textures on 4 Nurse outfits have been updated.
- Some visual changes have been done to the maps in Gideon Meat Plant and Asylum.
- Update model, texture on the Clown base outfits, and updated his VFX.
You can also read: Marvels Avengers Update 1.24 Patch Notes PS4 February 9, 2021
Dead by Daylight 2.12 Update Patch Notes Bug Fixes
- An issue in which the hitch occurring in the Loadout Panel when selecting an item has been fixed.
- An issue in which the hitch when opening the Bloodweb after a certain level has been fixed.
- An issue that could cause some survivors to passively falling asleep to not count towards the “Dream Master” achievement has been fixed.
- An issue regarding user impersonation has been fixed.
- An issue in which where the Flashlight cone would not expand after successfully blinding the Killer has been fixed.
- An issue in which the 1st generator piston would move abnormally fast has been fixed.
- An issue in which the camera when the Nurse would carry a Survivor and attack has been fixed.
- Fixed: Elodie is screaming louder than other survivors.
- Fixed: Various surface tags for footsteps and impacts.
- Fixed: Doctor static attack doesn’t play his sound.
- Fixed: Legion customization “Hooded Leather Jacket”.
- A crash that was occurring when the pasting an empty text in the promo code has been resolved.
- Fixed: The player wouldn’t be brought back to the interaction beginning screen when the internet connection is lost.
Xbox One, Xbox Series X, PS4, and PS5 Only:
- A crash could occur after loading the tutorial when the game is not installed completely.
- Fixed: Survivors would not be able to nod their heads up/down anymore.
- Fixed: Survivor character would be stuttered changing direction quickly.
- Fixed: Survivor would play the incorrect animation when bleeding out of Deep Wound.
- Fixed: Players would be able to steer character during Dead Hard.
- Fixed: Survivor would snap back to their original position after letting go of repairing a generator.
- Fixed: Survivor would clip through lockers’ doors while rushing out.
- Fixed: The character would “T” stance when interacting with fountains.
So these were all the changes according to the Dead by Daylight 2.12 Update patch notes.
You can also read: Black Ops Cold War Server Update Patch Notes February 9, 2021
Hopefully, you will like our approach on Dead by Daylight 2.12 Update Patch Notes Today | Update 4.5.0 on Feb 10.