Behavior Interactive has released the Dead by Daylight Update 2.14. The official Patch Notes has been released for the update 4.5.2. This is a major update that will add a lot of new features and content to the game, below we have provided full info about the Dead by Daylight Update 2.14.
The Dead by Daylight Update 2.14 has been released by Behavior Interactive today. This is a major patch update that will fix a lot of major issues and bugs which were present in the game since the last patch came out in the public domain. Some new features and additional content also has been added to the game with this update. Apart from that, there are some layout changes and some platform-specific changes.
So below, we have all the information and details about the Dead by Daylight Update 2.14 or Update 4.5.2 Patch Notes, have a look.
Dead by Daylight Update 2.14 Patch Notes/ Update 4.5.2
Here are all the changes and Dead by Daylight Update 2.14, have a look:
- While Crawling, the Camera position has been raised.
- The Transition animations have been changes in the survivor Locomotion to control the feel and to make it more responsive.
HUD Layout Changes:
- The objectives have been moved from top center to bottom left. The objective has now icons on them.
- The size of the objective icons has been increased and background shading has been added to improve the visibility.
- The font size of the generator count number has been increased.
- The height and width of the timer bar have been increased.
Bug Fixes in Dead by Daylight Update 2.14:
- An issue has been fixed that could cause Killers to appear further away than they actually were on Survivor screens (This was the primary cause of the hit registration (hitbox) issues seen since 4.5.0).
- An issue has been fixed which caused survivors to crawl faster than intended.
- An issue has been fixed that prevented event blood points from being awarded from certain indoor generator types used on maps including Midwich Elementary and Lery’s Memorial Hospital.
- An issue has been fixed with survivor camera-based interaction priority that could make it impossible to prioritize interactable objects on the ground (such as bear traps near pallets).
- An issue has been fixed that could cause survivors with the perk Calm Spirit to scream when caught in a bear trap.
- An issue has been fixed
- with Hex: The Third Seal and Hex: Undying that could cause the hexed players and hexed player counts to be incorrectly reset when the Third Seal’s totem is destroyed and Undying is still active.
So these were all the official Dead by Daylight Update 2.14 Patch Notes. Now, we will look at the previous patch notes of the Dead by Daylight update, as these notes were missing when the last update arrived.
Dead by Daylight Update 2.14: Patch Notes missing for Update 4.5.0 are here
Here are all the Dead by Daylight Update 4.5.0 Patch Notes:
- An issue fixed that could cause injured survivor sounds be louder than intended after rush-entering a locker (they should be audible, but muffled) (missing note from patch 4.5.1)
- An issue fixed that could prevent the Plague from being able to infect window vaults with Vile Purge (missing note from patch 4.5.1)
- An issue fixed that could prevent the Shape from playing recoil animations or sound effects when hitting an obstruction in Evil Within III (missing note from patch 4.5.1)
- An issue fixed that could reduce the Legion’s acceleration while attacking with Feral Frenzy (missing note from patch 4.5.1)
- An issue fixed with the perk Deception that could cause a “Hide” prompt to appear but not be usable (missing note from patch 4.5.0)
So this was all about the Dead by Daylight Update 2.14/Update 4.5.2 Patch notes.
Hopefully, you will like our approach on Dead by Daylight Update 2.14 Patch Notes Today and Update 4.5.2 on February 23.