Dead by Daylight Update 2.19 Patch Notes is out with a lot of changes and fixes to this game. This update has made a lot of changes and fixed some bugs in this game.
Dead by Daylight Update 2.19 Patch Notes
- Visual Update for all Coldwind Farm maps.
You can also visit: Wreckfest Steam Update May 4, 2021 Patch Notes 1.275161
- Tome VII for The Archives will start tomorrow, May 5th, at 11AM ET with Dead by Daylight Update 2.19 Patch Notes.
- Rift fragments for Level Completion rewards will now increase per Level.
- The required amount of Player XP per Rift fragment has been reduced to 500 XP (from 800XP) for faster Rift progression.
The Doctor VFX Update
- Optimized Doctor VFX to improve performance.
- Reduced the intensity of the glitch and madness screen effects.
- Settings menu: Replaced all checkboxes with text-based steppers (with choices “ON”/”OFF”) to be consistent with similar setting interactions with Dead by Daylight Update 2.19 Patch Notes.
- HUD – Visual improvements to Killer Power indicators behind Survivor portraits:
- General: The bottom of these indicators is no longer covered by the Survivor portraits.
- The Doctor: Madness levels now have a distinct vision for each level.
- The Plague: Improved Sickness meter texture colors for colorblind players.
- The Nightmare: Increased brightness of the Dream World indicator.
- The Ghostface: Increased contrast on the Stalking meter.
You can also read: Fortnite Patch Notes 3.15 Update Today Download May 4, 2021
The Demogorgon Gameplay Update
- Black Heart: Reduces cooldown time after a successful Shred attack by 20%.
- Rat Liver: +3.5% movement speed while charging Shred (was 9% but end result is unchanged due to increased base move speed).
- Rat Tail: +25% action speed while opening a portal (was 50%) with Dead by Daylight Update 2.19 Patch Notes.
- Rotten Pumpkin: When traversing the Upside Down, the portal you enter is destroyed, blood points earned.
- Barb’s Glasses: Slightly increases Shred recovery speed when breaking a pallet.
- Rotten Green Tripe: Increases Killer movement Speed while traversing the Upside Down by 15% (was 25%).
- Traverse the Upside Down cooldown: 10 seconds (was 14 seconds).
- Normal Traverse the Upside Down velocity: 20 m/s (was 17 m/s).
- Undetectable lasts 3 seconds after Traversing the Upside Down (was 2 seconds).
- Movement speed while charging Shred increased from 3.68 m/s to 3.86 m/s.
The Nightmare Gameplay Update
- Move speed now adjusted to 4.0 m/s while charging a Dream Snare.
- Dream Snare charges reduced to 5 (was 8).
- Dream Pallet charges reduced to 7 (was 10).
- Using a clock to wake up prevents falling asleep for 30 seconds; this includes when getting hit by Freddy.
- Added a new Killer Power visual behind the Survivor portraits to indicate the 30 second sleep immunity timer.
- Black Box: When a Gate is opened, the Entity blocks it for sleeping Survivors for 15 seconds.
- Jump Rope: While Survivors are in the Dream World, the sounds of their grunts of pain are 50% louder.
- Outdoor Rope: While Survivors are in the Dream World, the sounds of their generator repairs can be heard from 8 meters further away.
You can also visit: Apex Legends Update 1.67 Patch Notes Season 9 Download Size
The Huntress Addon Update
- Berus Toxin becomes Yellowed Cloth: +10% Hatchet flight speed with Dead by Daylight Update 2.19 Patch Notes.
- Coarse Stone: The grunts of pain from hit targets are increased by 50% until they are fully healed.
- Amanita Toxin: Hit target suffers from the Blindness status effect for 60 seconds (was 30 seconds).
- Deerskin Gloves: Now Rare.
- Fine Stone becomes Weighted Head: Hit target suffers from the Incapacitated status effect for 10 seconds.
Changes from PTB to Live
- The Nightmare’s Black Box add-on activation time increased from 10 seconds to 15 seconds with Dead by Daylight Update 2.19 Patch Notes.
- Lucky Break’s duration reduced from 70/80/90 to 35/40/45.
- Victor can now move during the pounce success cooldown.
- Demogorgon base speed while charging Shred increased from 3.68 m/s to 3.86 m/s.
- Demogorgon’s “Rat Liver” add-on bonus adjusted to +3.5% for a resulting shred charge move speed of 4.0 m/s.
You can also visit: Source