Dead by Daylight Update 2.41 Patch Notes is out with some changes and fixed. In this article, you can explore the complete patch notes of the Dead by Daylight update.
Dead by Daylight Update 2.41 is available to download that you can download and enjoy playing the latest version of this game. The size of this update depends on the device.
You can also read: Dying Light 2 Day One Update Patch Notes Download Size
Dead by Daylight Update 2.41 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes of the Dead by Daylight 2.41 that will help you to explore the changes made with this game:
- Wiggle progress will no longer regress when not actively wiggling, with both the new and old wiggle interactions
- Fixed an issue that caused the Glyph and Red Envelope interactions not to be interruptible by the killer with Dead by Daylight Update 2.41 Patch Notes.
- Fixed an issue that caused the wrong animation to be played when using the Deathslinger’s Aim Down Sights right after interacting with a Red Envelope.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Cannibal not to be able to break a pallet after hitting a survivor in the same chainsaw sweep.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Demogorgon’s Shred ability to sometimes not break pallets.
- With Dead by Daylight Update 2.41 Patch Notes, the developers have fixed an issue that caused the Expert Killer and Expert Survivor achievements to unlock when the grade threshold has not been met.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Eruption perk to go into cooldown when triggering on a completed generator.
- Fixed an issue that caused stuns triggered through the Power Struggle duration to be reduced more than intended when the killer is equipped with the Enduring perk.
- Fixed an issue that caused the loud noise indicator not to appear when an AI player fails a skill check during the tutorial.
- Fixed an issue that may cause the Nemesis’ tentacle to be invisible during recovery after hitting an object.
- Fixed an issue that caused the blessing SFX to continue after a survivor is hit after an unvalidated interruption attempt.
- Fixed an issue that caused tooltips to linger in the Settings menu
You can also read: War Thunder Update 4.10 Patch Notes Download Size
- The Nurse’s hand doesn’t reflect the current blink charge when the chain is blinking with Dead by Daylight Update 2.41 Patch Notes.
- As The Nurse, blinking and having a grab validation fail causes The Nurse to not enter the fatigue state.
- We are also investigating reports of not being able to attack right after a chain blink.
- The Haddonfield map and the Strode Realty Key offering have been disabled.
- The Nurse has a delay when starting to charge a chain blink.
More about Dead by Daylight
It is a very interesting asymmetric survival horror video game. Behaviour Interactive is the developer of the Dead by Daylight game. This game is available for different platforms such as Xbox Series X|S, Microsoft Windows, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Stadia, Android, and iOS. You can play the Dead by Daylight game on any of these gaming platforms. Dead by Daylight game was released on June 14, 2016. Dead by Daylight supports multiplayer codes.
You can also read: Shindo Life Private Servers Codes February 2022: Tempest, New Ember
It was the complete guide on Dead by Daylight Update 2.41 Patch Notes. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding the update of the Dead by Daylight game. If you have any queries regarding the update of Dead by Daylight then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Dead by Daylight Update 2.41 Patch Notes.