The detailed Dead Cells Update 1.32 Patch Notes are available just after the release of this new update and due to this, all the players in this game are excited about it. They all want to know about the changes and new features that they are going to get in their game through this latest patch. That’s why we have decided to bring this guide to you.
Here, you will get all information related to the latest Dead Cells Update 1.32, its complete patch notes, all changes that you will get after this update, its downloading file size, as well as other details that you need to know about it. So, let’s check out its patch notes without any delay.
You can also read: Roblox Devious Lick Simulator Codes January
Dead Cells Update 1.32 Released – Know About the Changes Made
Dead Cells is an interesting game that is played by a lot of gamers on various gaming platforms due to its interesting gameplay. This game is available for Linux, Windows, macOS, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Android, and iOS. Due to its amazing gameplay, this game is liked by its players.
Even its developed regularly brings new updates to make the gameplay better and to introduce new features. The latest Dead Cells Update 1.32 is here and you can now download and install it on your device.
Update File Size
Actually, it is a major update and a lot of new features are added to the game as well as some other minor fixes are also there. Due to this, its downloading file size is also huge. We will be updating the exact file size soon.
Detailed Dead Cells Update 1.32 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes of this new Dead Cells Update 1.32. It will help you in knowing about all new features added to the game as well as other changes that you will get.
- Nerfed the attack power of Legendary Pets.
- Pets now ignore lava and cannot die to it.
- Increased Machete & Pistol‘s attack speed
- Hard Light Sword‘s mark damage is now weaker at low marks and stronger at high marks.
- Face Flask doesn’t grant recovery anymore. Note that the in-game description has only been updated for a few languages for now, with all other coming in the next patch. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- Some weapons now destroy breakable grounds if the Ram rune has been obtained.
You can also read: GTA Online Weekly Update January 2022
- Fixed a softlock when interacting with an object while in the Pollo Power transformation.
- Fixed Armadillopack not parrying some of Spoiler Boss‘ attacks.
- Fixed Lightning Bolt / Flamethrower not stopping when triggered from the backpack. For real this time.
- Fixed the Blowgun‘s animation not stopping when shot from the backpack.
- Fixed the Beheaded’s head disappearing during some cinematics.
- Fixed the transition to Morass of the Banished not showing on the World Map.
- Fixed a softlock when quitting the game while in the Binoculars‘ view.
- Fixed the parallax elements showing incorrectly behind Undying Shores‘ ZDoors
- Fixed The Giant‘s hands not doing anything after getting interrupted by the Giant Whistle.
- Removed an unused pathfinding system, that was causing unnecessary long loading times.
- Various visual and collision optimizations.
In conclusion, we hope that you have got all details about the new Dead Cells Update 1.32, its changelog, what are the new features introduced to the game, the update file size, and much more. If you have any doubts or queries related to this guide, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your questions and doubts.
You can also read: Cricket 22 Update 1.14 | Detailed Patch Notes