Destiny 2 Hotfix 2.21 is out with a lot of changes and fixes. We have the complete patch notes of this game that will help you in a different manner.
Destiny 2 Hotfix 2.21 Update Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where the Armor Synthesis ornament creation tutorial does not show up for Titan characters when reaching the armor ornament creation step.
You can also read: Roblox New Jailbreak Codes June 2021 – How to Redeem, Wiki
- Fixed an issue where Cryosthesia 77K could fire multiple freeze shots without losing the charged shot buff.
- Fixed an issue where the catalyst for Cryosthesia 77K was incorrectly accruing progress from energy weapon kills.
- This fix only works in cases where players didn’t select the Bottomless Grief node with Destiny 2 Hotfix 2.21 Update.
- Fixed an issue where the catalyst Triumph for Cryosthesia 77K was being displayed in the wrong weapon category.
- Fixed an issue where existing drops of THE SWARM with Unrelenting switched to Bottomless Grief.
- Fixed an issue where Recovery-focused Umbral Engrams would sometimes not award armor with a sufficiently high Recovery stat with Destiny 2 Hotfix 2.21 Patch Notes.
- Fixed issues where some Common, Uncommon, and Rare armors would provide stat bonuses when used as ornaments as a part of Armor Synthesis with Destiny 2 Hotfix 2.21 Update.
You can also read: Pokemon GO: How to Beat Cliff June 2021?
- Energy Accelerant mod:
- No longer increases damage against players.
- No longer increases the base damage of Symmetry, Telesto, Black Talon, and Deathbringer.
- Telesto has also received another sternly worded lecture.
- Sundering Blast no longer causes Overload champions to exit their stun state when damaged by the explosion created by the mod.
- Fixed an issue where Star-Eater Scales was erroneously applying its damage bonus to weapons and grenades instead of only Supers as intended.
- Increased the maximum number of stacks required for the full damage bonus from four stacks to eight stacks.
- Fixed an issue where players could spawn too many noble seekers with Boots of the Assembler by stepping in and out of a Rift with Destiny 2 Hotfix 2.21 Update.
- When Warlocks wearing Boots of the Assembler are extending the duration of a Rift, class ability regeneration pauses.
- Design note: The reason for this change was both to prevent game crashes caused by too many rifts being placed in a single activity, and to restore some of the advantage to running Sanguine Alchemy over Boots of the Assembler.
You can also read: Genshin Impact Promo Codes June 2021
POWER AND PROGRESSION
- Fixed an issue where completing Presage as a weekly Activity Challenge was not rewarding Pinnacle gear.
- Fixed an issue where the reward for completing the weekly Vendor Challenge on the Splicer Servitor did not reward Pinnacle gear as advertised.
- Upon completion, the weekly Vendor Challenge should now reward a Pinnacle piece of Seasonal gear with Destiny 2 Hotfix 2.21 Patch Notes.
You can also read: Pokemon Go Promo Codes June 2021