Destiny 2 Patch Notes 18.104.22.168 Today is out, and the fans are excited to know the changes made with this game. In this article, you can explore the complete information regarding patch notes of the Destiny 2 game. Here, you can explore the complete information regarding the latest update of the Destiny 2 game along with some other information.
Destiny 2 22.214.171.124 update is available to download; you can download this update and enjoy playing the latest version of this game. The download size of the Destiny 2 game depends on the device.
You can also read: Fallout 76 Update 1.66 Patch Notes, Download Size
Destiny 2 Patch Notes 126.96.36.199 Today
Here are the complete patch notes of the Destiny 2 game that will help you to explore more about the Destiny 2 game:
- Viewing the Vallhund Exotic ornament in the Eververse menu will no longer incorrectly tell players who own The Sixth Coyote that they do not own the Exotic armor piece.
- Stormtrance now correctly increases its damage over time when attacking.
- The Charged Melee keybinding no longer functions inconsistently with the Titan Thunderclap melee when in close range of enemies.
- The Expedition activity doesn’t show any stats in the activity summary.
- The Arms of Optimacy ornament has misplaced geometry around it.
- Sometimes players can spawn outside of the room when fighting the Warpriest.
- The Robes of Nezarec lose their Resonance effect when an ornament is applied to Nezarec’s Sin.
- The Dawn Chorus Exotic doesn’t appear in Collections with Destiny 2 Patch Notes 188.8.131.52 Today.
- Repeatable Star Chart bounties can continue to be purchased when players have a full quest inventory.
- The Xenology Exotic quest isn’t counting progress in playlist activities.
- The Rift Lost Sector is missing Triumphs and incorrectly lists shields present.
You can also read: One Piece Treasure Cruise Tier List September 2022
More about Destiny 2 Game
After explaining the complete information regarding Destiny 2 Patch Notes 184.108.40.206 Today, we would like to explain more about the Destiny 2 game:
It is a very interesting free-to-play online-only multiplayer first-person shooter video game that is full of fun. Bungie has developed and published the Destiny 2 game. You can enjoy playing the Destiny 2 game on various platforms such as Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Stadia, PlayStation 5, and Xbox Series X/S. You can enjoy playing the Destiny 2 game on any of these gaming platforms. This game was released on September 6, 2017, and there are a lot of things to explore in this game.
Destiny 2 comes under the first-person shooter and MMOG genre. Destiny 2 game supports multiplayer modes; you can enjoy playing this game with other players. There are a lot of things to explore in the Destiny 2 game. Destiny 2 game is simple and amazing to play; you can explore a lot of things in the game. Destiny 2 game supports massively multiplayer online game (MMO) elements.
We have explained the complete information regarding Destiny 2 Patch Notes 220.127.116.11 Today. You can stay tuned with us for further information regarding the update of the Destiny 2 game. As soon we get any information regarding the update of the Destiny 2 game, we will be the first to inform you.
It was the complete guide on Destiny 2 Patch Notes 18.104.22.168 Today. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding the update of the Destiny 2 game. If you have any queries regarding the update of the Destiny 2 game, then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Destiny 2 Patch Notes 22.214.171.124 Today.
You can also read: Fallout 76 Update Patch Notes September 2022: Download Size