We have brought this article that will help you to explore the Destiny 2 Trials Map This Week March 25. In this article, you can explore the complete information regarding the Trials Map of the Destiny 2 game. Here, you can explore the detailed information regarding the Trails Map, rewards, along some other information.
You can also read: Destiny 2 Emblem Codes April 2022 – How to Redeem, New Available Items
Destiny 2 Trials Map This Week March 25
Trials of Osiris have returned this week again. You can easily reset your Trials rank as well as level up to Rank 16. The designer and graphic designer of the Destiny 2 game has created great series of excellent call-out maps. You can easily get the Reed’s Regret linear fusion rifle.
Each Passage in the Destiny 2 game has no longer track losses. It can allow you to keep playing as well as earn rewards in the game. The players can easily reset their Passage but you have not to do so. The Passages can easily track up to 20 rounds won. All the Passages that have had their prices have been reduced. Now, the passages are account-wide. You can easily play as well as earn rewards on any of your characters.
- Passage of Mercy: If you want to make it the way of the Lighthouse then this passage is just for you. You can easily get the free loss without being required to reset your card as well as start from scratch.
- Passage of Wealth: The Passage can grant to increase Trials Rank points from reaching 3, 5, and 7 match wins.
- Passage of Confidence: It will help you to earn a bonus reward from the Flawless chest. You can easily get this card just after already going Flawless that week.
You can also read: Halazzi Guide TBC WoW 2022 – Strategies to Beat
Trials of Osiris Rewards This Week
After explaining the complete information regarding Destiny 2 Trials Map This Week March 25, we would like to explain the trails of Osiris Rewards. Here is the list of trials of Osiris rewards that you can get this week:
- Reputation Rank 10: Eye of Sol (Kinetic sniper rifle). Once you have reset your reputation, you can easily earn The Messenger (Kinetic pulse rifle).
- Flawless Run: Aisha’s Embrace (Adept) (Scout Rifle)
- Reputation Rank 16: Igneous Hammer (Solar hand cannon). Once you have reset your reputation, you can easily earn Sola’s Scar (Solar sword).
Destiny 2 Supported Platforms
Destiny 2 supports multiple platforms such as Microsoft Windows, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Stadia, and PlayStation 5. You can play the Destiny 2 game on any of these gaming platforms.
More about Destiny 2
After explaining the complete information regarding Destiny 2 Trials Map This Week March 25, we would like to explain more about the Destiny 2 game:
It is a very interesting free-to-play online-only multiplayer first-person shooter video game that is full of fun. Bungie has developed and published the Destiny 2 game. Destiny 2 was released on September 6, 2017, and it supports multiplayer modes. There are a lot of classes and modes to explore in the Destiny 2 game. Destiny 2 offers simple gameplay. There are a lot of characters to explore in the Destiny 2 game.
We have explained the complete information regarding the Destiny 2 Trials Map This Week. You can stay tuned with us for further information regarding the Destiny 2 game. As soon we get any information regarding the Destiny 2 game, we will be the first to inform you.
You can also read: Roblox A One Piece Game Codes April 2022
It was the complete guide on Destiny 2 Trials Map This Week March 25. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding the trails Map. If you have any queries regarding the trails Map of the Destiny 2 game. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding the Destiny 2 Trials Map This Week March 25.
You can also read: Cyberpunk Patch 1.53 – Release Date, Upcoming Update Patch Notes