Bungie has pushed Destiny 2 Update 2.09 Patch for all users and here we have the full list of Patch Notes and changes. The Destiny 2 Update 2.09 comes with some minor changes and fixes.
Some issues in the weapons, abilities, strikes, raids, and dungeons have been addressed in Destiny 2 Update 2.09 Patch. Also, this patch comes with some performance improvements on PC which was much needed. A bug in the clan roasters on PS5 has been fixed as well. Now, have a look at the details.
Destiny 2 Update 2.09 Patch Notes Out Today (Jan 20)
The Destiny 2 Update 2.09 is a small update but it fixes a lot of bugs that were present in the game since the last patch came out in the public domain for all users. This update fixes bugs in the Abilities, Weapons, Activities, Strikes, Raids & Dungeons, Gambit, Crucible, and some General bug fixes. Also, some issues have been fixed under the Rewards section which we will discuss in the next section.
Destiny 2 Update 3.0.2 has begun rolling out across all platforms and regions. Ongoing Destiny 2 maintenance is expected to conclude at 10 AM PST (1800 UTC).
Players who observe issues should report to the Help forum: https://t.co/9lcpiG3pif
— Bungie Help (@BungieHelp) January 19, 2021
Destiny 2 Update 2.09 Patch Notes Today on Jan 20
Destiny 2 Update 2.09: Abilities
- Fixed an issue in which the code of Siegebreaker path and Phoneix Cradle Exoctic were creating invisible Sunspots Stasis crystals.
- An issue in which the Flawless Execution had a delayed trigger has been fixed.
- Now will have damage falloff vs unfrozen targets.
- Max damage range has been decreased from 50 to 5.
- Ability during the damage reduction has been decreased from 50% to 25%
- Whisper of Fissures
- Decreased detonation radius vs the players from 10m to 9m
- Reduced max/min damage vs. non-Super players from 42-22 to 30-4.
- Reduced max/min damage vs. super players from 42-22 to 16-2.
Destiny 2 Update 2.09: Weapons
- An issue in which the dragonfly can roll at the cold front submachine gun.
- Will be replaced by the Swashbuckler
- An issue in which the Unrelenting perk was not triggering health regeneration has been fixed.
- An issue in which the damage from the Deafening Whisper Grenade Launcher could not trigger the Abyssal Extractors perk on the Nezarec’s Sin Exotic helmet has been fixed.
- An issue in which the Binary System ornament for Symmetry did not have enemy highlighting has been fixed.
- An issue in which the MIDA Multi-Tool’s catalyst wasn’t dropping has been fixed.
Destiny 2 Update 2.09: Activities
- Fixed the Hive Bosses, Ananth, Brood Queen, and Xillox were not getting counted as the Hive Boss kills in the bounties.
- An issue that prevented some quest items from dropping in the Moon freedom activity has been fixed.
- This prevented the completion of several “Essence” quests, such as Essence of Rage, Essence of Insanity, and Essence of Servitude.
- As issues in which the Champions Reward banner (Platinum, Gold, etc.) for Legend and Master Lost Sectors until was only showing up once a player returned to orbit has been fixed.
- An issue in which some players could not progress through New Light if they lose Zavala’s Gift has been fixed.
Destiny 2 Update 2.09: Strikes
- An issue in which some players couldn’t respawn if they died during the boss fight of the Inverted Spire strike has been fixed.
- An issue in which a fireteam could encounter other fireteams in Sorrow’s Harbor and be unable to complete the Scarlet Keep strike has been fixed.
- An issue in which players were not being notified that Grandmaster Nightfall was available has been fixed.
- An issue in which the Grandmaster Nightfall timer was set to 30 minutes has been fixed.
Destiny 2 Update 2.09: Raids and Dungeons
- An issue in which Garden of Salvation flawless completions would fail to award the Inherent Perfection Triumph has been fixed.
- An issue in which the Garden of Salvation raid where players could backtrack from the boss checkpoint to complete the first encounter again for rewards has been fixed.
- An issue in which Taken Psions would replicate too rapidly in some Prophecy dungeon encounters has been fixed.
- An issue in which the Deep Stone Crypt raid where players could deal damage to Atraks-1 at an unintended time has been fixed.
- An issue in which players could exit the environment in the Deep Stone Crypt raid has been fixed.
- An issue in which players could have “Shelter From the Storm” permanently applied in the Deep Stone Crypt raid has been fixed.
- An issue that was affecting the Guided Games version of Deep Stone Crypt has been fixed.
- An issue in which Deep Stone Crypt where players were stuck in the suppressed state after a crash has been fixed.
- The health bar has been improved,
Destiny 2 Update 2.09: Rewards
- Missing lore tab for the Starfarer 7M darning ship has been added.
- An issue in which some quests provided by Eris used “challenge” iconography but didn’t grant Powerful rewards.
- Iconography changed to normal quest branding.
- An issue that was causing the Season of the Hunt Lure to output lower than expected armor stats from the “Coup de Grace” Celebrant Hunt. Armor now has a much greater chance to be rewarded with a high-stat roll that has been fixed.
- An issue in which powerful rewards from the Season of the Hunt mission “Coup de Grace” were not correctly gated weekly, per class has been fixed.
Destiny 2 Update 2.09: General
- Lighting has been optimized on PS GPUs to increased performance.
- An issue in which the clan roasters were not loading correctly on PS5 has been fixed.
So this was all about Destiny 2 Update 2.09: Patch 3.0.2 Details Today (Jan 2021).
Hopefully, you will like our approach on Destiny 2 Update 2.09: Patch 3.0.2 Details Today (Jan 2021).