Destiny 2 Update 2.14 is available to download and the fans of this game are super excited to the changes made with this game, features introduced to the games and bugs that have been fixed. We have the complete Destiny 2 Patch Notes 2.14 that will help you to know more about this update.
Destiny 2 Update 2.14
You can download the latest update of Destiny 2 and enjoy playing the latest version of this game. This update will be automatically downloaded to your device. If automatic downloading does not take place then you can download this update manually to your device.
You can also read: Sheltering Energy Destiny 2 | How to Get Warmind Cell Mods? | Effects
Destiny 2 Patch Notes 2.14
- Now, Legendary Armor has a chance of dropping as a Masterwork.
- Any non-Masterwork armor would be upgraded to the Masterwork for five Masterwork Cores as well as 20 Legendary Shards.
- Masterwork armor would grant 3% damage resistance when the players are in the Super state for each Masterwork armor piece is occupied.
- The Masterwork armor would have a different stat package from the base armor piece.
- The players can also rework Masterwork armor for randomly assign one of the three base packages.
- Reworking Masterwork will take one Masterwork Core as well as 10 Legendary Shards with Destiny 2 Update 2.14.
You can also read: Apex Legends Mobile Download Beta | How to Get Early Access? 2021
- Now, Benedict 99-40 have a rotating stock of armor as well as weapons that are available each week. For unlocking these items, the players have to complete some activities of that week.
- Raid armor would have some unique mods that will only function within Leviathan.
- You can complete the Prestige version of the raid encounter prior.
- The last encounter of the raid activities would has a chance of dropping a new Exotic Ghost excluding the Leviathan.
- Now, the raid encounters would have a chance for granting an Exotic reward with Destiny 2 Update 2.14.
- Prometheus Lens
- Now, Flame Refraction perk would generate ammo in place of pulling from reserves.
- The base damage has been increased.
- Lucky Pants
- The developers have fixed an issue where the Illegally Modded Holster perk can provide infinite ammo.
- I am Alive
- The revised perks on the Eater of Worlds Grenade Launcher for including a second trait perk.
- The Augmented Drum as well as High-Velocity Rounds perks have been removed.
- The issue has been fixed while grenade projectiles can remain indefinitely after being hit by Telesto in the Crucible.
- The issue has been fixed where the warp gates would not always function while the players were completing Heroic Mercury adventures.
- Now, the heroic adventures are not automatically selected at weekly reset.
- Now, Mercury challenges are available during adventures.
- The issue has been fixed where the new characters created after the release of Curse of Osiris were not receiving the Flashpoint milestone.
You can also read: How to Catch Shiny Fletchling Pokemon Go?
- The issue has been fixed where the Ikora could display a waypoint in error with Destiny 2 Update 2.14.
- The players in the social spaces would receive the notification while their Postmaster Lost as well as Found is full.
- Now, the chest waypoints properly appear while using the Scout Reports on Mercury.
- The character models would not flinch while spawning in to the social spaces with spawn effects equipped.
- Now, new Monarchy helmet ornament icon display the correct helmet.
- Now, new Monarchy cloak would display the correct imagery for female Hunters.
It was all about Destiny 2 Update 2.14. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding this amazing update. If you have any doubts regarding this update then you can drop it in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Destiny 2 Update 2.14.