Destruction AllStars Update 2.000.002 is out with some changes and fixes. We have the complete patch notes of this game that will help you to explore more about this game.
Table of Contents
Destruction AllStars Update 2.000.002 Season 1 Patch Notes
- Season One: Hotshots has begun!
- A New AllStar has joined the roster!
- Alba has been added into the game for all players to use at no additional cost.
- Added The AllStar Pass to Destruction AllStars
- The AllStar Pass adds a new way for players to earn cosmetic rewards
- The Pass contains a free tier and a premium tier
- The premium tier can be purchased for 1000 Destruction Points with Destruction AllStars Update 2.000.002 Patch Notes.
- Players can level up their AllStar Pass by earning Season Points through various methods of online play:
- Completing multiplayer matches online
- Completing weekly Seasonal Challenges
- Completing Sponsor Challenges
You can also read: Returnal PS5 Update Today Patch Notes May
- Added tannoy speaker music effects and air horn spot effects.
- The Barge Ready sound has been redesigned and will now play through the padded speaker with Destruction AllStars Update 2.000.002.
- Added new sound for the Gridfall extra life pickup.
- Victory shouts from other players now play more clearly over other audio.
- Added sound effect for when your hero vehicle is ready to be called in.
- Added new voice lines at the start of a match.
- Re-enabled voice comms with new UI functionality.
- Voice comms will be off by default.
- Global voice comms settings can be changed in Options.
- Voice comms can also be toggled in-game, by pressing the left side of the middle touchpad button.
- Voice comms allow players to listen to all player voice chat or mute all player voice chat.
- This represents our first phase rollout of new voice comms functionality.
You can also read: Minecraft Dungeons Update 1.15 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where players would earn a badge for completing the requirements, but not the trophy.
- After a match is complete, a check will be made against your account regarding which badges you have, if the trophy for that badge is missing, it will then be applied to your account with Destruction AllStars Update 2.000.002.
- Adjusted Game timer for all modes.
- Mayhem and Coronado adjusted to 5 minutes, previously 6 minutes.
- Gridfall adjusted to 3 minutes, previously 6 minutes with Destruction AllStars Update Season 1 Patch Notes.
- Gridfall now features a 30 second grace period at the start of a match where you have one temporary extra life.
- Renamed Challenge Series to Story Mode
- Same content, new name!
- Fixed an issue with the ‘Smash 20 Score Crates in Wildfire’ star objective in Lupita’s Story Mode.
- Will now complete if the 20th crate is the last crate in the event.
- Fixed an issue where users with new PSN accounts on first boot were sometimes not being matched with existing players.
- Resolved an issue that sometimes interfered with successfully matching North American and European players.
You can also read: Minecraft 1.17 Shaders Resource Pack Download
- Shredder: Increased the cooldown of the shred from 20s to 25s.
- Decreased the time the shred is active from 5s to 4s.
- Reduced vehicle health by 20 (previously 220).
- Sabre ability when active, will beat Bluefang’s Shredder ability when active. (so it will slice the shredder, not shred the slicer) with Destruction AllStars Update 2.000.002 Patch Notes.
Source: Visit Here