Dirt 5 Update 3.00 Patch Notes is out and the players are very excited to know the changes made with this game. This update has made some changes and fixes some bugs with this game. With this update, the developers have made a lot of changes in this game.
Dirt 5 Update 3.00
This update is available to download on different platforms. You can download this update and enjoy playing the latest version of this game. The size of this update may vary from one device to another. You can also explore new premium as well as free content with this update.
You can also read: Pokemon Go Kanto Celebration Event Timed Research Tasks and Rewards
Dirt 5 Update 3.00 Patch Notes
- Energy Content Pack
- Junkyard Playgrounds Update
- New Playground location
- New official liveries
- Level cap increase to 120
- Some fixes and improvements have been made to address reports of frame rate drops and stutters in all visual modes.
- The developers have made the further visual improvements.
- The developers have made multiple display as well as UI fixes for split-screen events.
- With this update, the developers have made the instances of shadows that appears overly dark in specific conditions and locations.
- The multiple instances of lighting and object pop-in during night conditions have been fixed with the update.
You can also read: Peter Griffin Fortnite Skin Leaked | Fortnite Collaboration with Family Guy
- The developers have made some changes that is made to post-race flow in order to increase speed and remove waiting time.
- The developers have fixed the instances of ‘invisible’ walls or objects allowing players to ‘wall ride’ in certain areas of locations.
- With Dirt 5 Update 3.00 Patch Notes, the developers have fixed instances of the unclear ‘out of bounds’ sections forcing cars in order to reset in Brazil and Arizona.
- The developers have made the further AI behaviour improvements in the multiple events as well as modes.
- With this update, the developers have made fixes for minor instances of rumble disappearing on Xbox One.
- The developers have made some fix for instances of crashes during Ice Breaker events.
- With Dirt 5 Update 3.00 Patch Notes, the developers have made Career race objectives, that also includes removal of ‘Dynamo’ objectives.
- Multiplayer playlist update
- Ghosting as well as speed reduction system implemented while the players hit walls at the designated excessive speed.
- The developers have fixed the inconsistencies between HUD timer as well as post-race leaderboard timings.
You can also read: Where is Xur Destiny 2 Today 2021? Details of All Items
- The developers have made the improvements with the camera movement in Smash Attack events.
- With this update, the developers have made fixes for Trophies that not triggering as designed.
- With Dirt 5 Update 3.00 Patch Notes, the developers have fixed crash occurrences during boot on PS5.
- The optional RaceNet signup/login and livery reward for sign-in.
- PlayStation: The developers have fixed the instances of additional content being unable to select while playing offline.
- With this update, the developers have made multiple minor instances of soft locks on all platforms, that occurs after races or when exiting an event.
- The developers have resolved instances of players on PC as well as PS4.
- Various fixes have been made for the issues that occur while using keyword on PC with Dirt 5 Update 3.00 Patch Notes.
We have explained the complete information regarding this update. For further information you can also visit: Source
It was the complete guide on Dirt 5 Update 3.00 Patch Notes. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding this update. If you have any queries regarding this update then you can feel free to ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries.
You can also read: Pokemon Go Battle Go Tour Challengers: How to Battle?