Dirt 5 Update 4.03 Patch Notes is out with a lot of changes and fixes.
We have the complete information regarding this update that will help you to explore more about this game.
Table of Contents
Dirt 5 Update 4.03 Patch Notes
- Fixed crash occurrence when backing out of Photo Mode shortly after changing weather conditions
- Further checks and balances for currency payouts across multiple game modes
- PC: Fixed instances of driver animations not appearing in cockpit cam with Dirt 5 Update 4.03 Patch Notes.
- PC: Fixed instances of raytraced shadows appearing incorrectly
- PS5: Fixed crash occurrence in Playgrounds when a player deletes their only published Playground
- PS5: Fixed softlock occurrences when selecting ‘Show More’ in Playgrounds Discover mode
You can also read: Fortnite Update 3.16 Patch Notes, New Features
- Various visual and technical tweaks and updates across the board to improve game performance and quality of life
- PC: Further fixes for instances of crashes, particularly when using an Nvidia 3090 graphics card with Dirt 5 Update 4.03 Patch Notes.
- PC: Fanatec Clubsport v2.5 no longer defaults to a pedal preset and saves user-selected data
- PC: User-selected wheel rim presets are now stored in save data, meaning players no longer have to reselect a preset every time they boot the game
- The ‘Up’ and ‘Down’ controls on a d-pad are no longer locked to changing camera view and can be bound to different actions by the player
- Xbox One: Fixed crash occurrence when signing out of a player profile whilst in Playgrounds
- Chinese and Korean Localisation added
You can also read: Brawlhalla Codes May 2021 – 100% Working Codes
- Further fixes for crashes on Xbox One/Xbox One S, particularly on Ice Breaker events
- Fixed crash occurrences when scrolling through rewards for specific sponsors
- Fixed instances of crashes when attempting to select ‘Wireless Controller’ from the Input Settings
Contents and Features
- Official Red Bull liveries – eight liveries for multiple cars
- Ghost lap time options added to Time Trial and Gate Crasher events
Stats stickers – new Driver Card stickers available for reaching progression milestones
- Red Bull arch added to Playgrounds Create mode
You can also read: Gran Turismo Sport Update 1.65 Patch Notes
- Wet and stormy weather conditions added for all Playgrounds locations
- Cross-platform matchmaking – available in Online Public lobbies for races and party events