Dragon Ball FighterZ Patch Notes 1.26 are now available and here is everything you need to know about the latest update of Dragon Ball FighterZ.
Dragon Ball FighterZ Patch Notes 1.26 are Out!
Bandai Namco has pushed a major update to Dragon Ball FighterZ and this patch updates the game to version 1.26. The Dragon Ball FighterZ Patch Notes 1.26 is now available to download on various platforms such as the PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and the Microsoft Windows or PC.
The Dragon Ball FighterZ update 1.26 is a major update and as of now the download size info is not available but we will try to update it as soon as possible, and the downloading size of update 1.26 may vary on various platforms.
This update has some balance changes and today’s patch will add some new content to the game such as the Super Baby 2 DLC and there are some major bugs that have been fixed with this update. Now have a look at the Dragon Ball FighterZ Patch Notes 1.26.
Dragon Ball FighterZ Patch Notes 1.26
Base Form Vegeta
- Energy Clutter does not hit the same enemy multiple times now in some conditions.
- There was an issue that has been fixed and in this issue, it was very tough to do a Super Attack after standing light Attack.
- An issue has been fixed in which when a character is in the air, it becomes very difficult to land a standing unique attack for the character.
- Evil Containment Wave: An issue has been fixed in which the K.O. animation for the Evil containment wave does not play correctly in some conditions.
- Lullaby Fist: An issue has been fixed in which the enemy locks up when Master Roshi cancels the attack with Lullaby Fist.
- Z Assist (B Type): The second hit has been lengthened up for Z Assist when the attack doesn’t hit the enemy’s main character.
- Z Assist (B Type): Startup no longer speeds up for the Z assist, Master Roshi is hit by the enemy’s attack before the startup.
- Turtle Hermit Extraordinaire: From Turtle Hermit Extraordinaire, it has been made easy to perform the Ultimate Z change.
- Martial Spirit: For Z assist and Martial Spirit, invincibility time has been decreased.
- An issue has been fixed for some characters in which direct hit does not land for some characters are in a wall bounce.
Ultra Instinct Goku
- An issue has been fixed in which some character getting freeze in some conditions when an Ultimate Z change involving the Unpolished Instinct.
- Fixed an issue in which the Ki gauge does increase from the Z assist (B Type).
- Hors D’oeuvre Stab: An issue has been fixed in which Hors D’ouevre Stab is not able to perform with the half a Ki gauge bar when it connects from some absorbed unique moves.
- Saiyan Spirit: An issue has been fixed in which the time when an Ultimate Z change is not possible for the mid-air version of Saiyan spirit which is different from that of the ground version.
Super Saiyan Blue Goku
- Super God Shock Flash: An issue has been fixed in which the Ki gauge increases from the Super God Shock Flash (heavy).
So this is all the developers, Bandai Namco has told about the Dragon Ball FighterZ Patch Notes 1.26.
So this was all about Dragon Ball FighterZ Patch Notes 1.26.
Hopefully, you will like our approach to Dragon Ball FighterZ Patch Notes 1.26 is Now Available.