Dying Light 2 Day One Update Patch Notes is out with some changes and fixes. In this article, you can explore the complete patch notes of the Dying Light 2 game that will help you to explore more about this game.
Dying Light 2 Day One Update is available to download that you can download and enjoy playing the latest version of this game. The size of this update depends on the device. With this update, the developer has enabled the DLSS and improved default DLSS sharpness. The developers have also fixed the gamepad.
You can also read: War Thunder Update 4.10 Patch Notes Download Size
Dying Light 2 Day One Update Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes of the Dying Light 2 game that will help you to explore the changes made with this game:
- Updates for ES, CH; DE intro.
- The developer has added missing game actions fixing occasional unresponsiveness.
- The developer has fixed the Streamer Mode option which was not working properly.
- The developer has fixed the crash on opening the secondary screen.
- The developer has fixed problems by temporarily lowering the difficulty level – improved adaptive difficulty for AIs
- The crash caused by background renderer during the transition between menu and loading screens has been fixed by Dying Light 2 Day One Update Patch Notes.
- Increased Wwise overall memory limit – fix for missing sounds and voice-over
- Resolved problems with objects and AI sinking into the ground on a flat surface.
- Fix for AI sometimes freezing/becoming immortal when the owner changes during death
- Added protection against potential crashes.
- Fixed disconnecting co-op sessions after a certain amount of time.
- Broadcast infinite respawn story block has been fixed with Dying Light 2 Day One Update Patch Notes.
- Fix for dialogues that block story progression
- Re-signing to the co-op session doesn’t fail in case the user is logged in
- Fixed crash when handing electrical parts to Carlos in Bazaar
You can also read: Shindo Life Private Servers Codes February 2022: Tempest, New Ember
More about Dying Light 2 Game
After discussing the complete information regarding Dying Light 2 Day One Update Patch Notes, we would like to explain the brief introduction of the Dying Light 2 game. Here is the brief introduction of this game that will help you to explore more about Dying Light 2 game:
It is a very interesting action role-playing game that is full of fun and joy. Techland is the developer as well as publisher of the Dying light 2 games. This game was released on February 4, 2022. You can play the Dying Light game on various platforms such as Microsoft Windows, Xbox Series X/S, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PlayStation 5. You can play the Dying Light 2 game on any of these gaming platforms. Dying Light 2 game comes under the Action role-playing and survival horror genre. Dying Light 2 game supports single-player and multiplayer modes. You can play this game solo or with other players.
We have explained the complete information regarding Dying Light 2 Day One Update Patch Notes. You can stay tuned with us for further information regarding the update of Dying Light 2 game. As soon we will get any further information regarding the Dying Light 2 game, we will be the first to inform you.
You can also read: Neverwinter Update 10.00 Patch Notes Download Size
It was the complete guide on Dying Light 2 Day One Update Patch Notes. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding the patch of the Dying Light 2 game. If you have any queries regarding patch notes of the Dying light game, you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Dying Light 2 Day One Update Patch Notes.